Princess Private School {1}

Upon getting so much amazing feedback I decided to post the next chapter, but I'm still not sure of continuing this. As some of you already figured out, yes this is a mix of The Wallflower and Ouran Host Club, I did NOT steal their ideas, they inspired me.  

Oh and just to let you know, I am fully aware that I have to work on my spelling, it's also annoying that the document that I'm using to write on doesn't check the spelling. I will try to make little mistakes as possible. :)

______________________________________________________________________________

                                                                 Princess Private School

                                                                           Chapter 1

The private school itself is built on an enormous landscape. It's easy to get lost in it if you don't know the directions, so to help the new princesses find their destination the president (Oliver Sparks) had split the whole area into three parts:

The first part is the building with dorms, it's separated from the school, which makes the girls wake up earlier in order to get to their classes on time, and yes the girls do share dorms. There are dorms where only one girl can stay in, but they cost a lot more.  

The second part is the school, the school mostly looks like a mansion than your typical high school and even has a huge sparkling fountain in front of it, but the princesses don't seem to mind, they're used to the high-class lifestyle.  

And the third part is the rest of the surrounding grounds, it has hedges and rose bushes all around so it doesn't look flat and boring. It even has a forest.

Also, I think I should mention that the school doesn't let just random princesses in, their princesses are carefully chosen by age, location, payment and talent. Only princesses from 15 to 25 of age can be applied into the school, the location also really matters because the farther the princesses come from, the more popular the school turns out to be.

The payment matters too, usually a princesses guardian pays the exact amount that the school offers, but sometimes they raise it, depending on the princess the school will have to deal with. And lastly: the talent. Talent is something that everybody has, there's no need to be a princess to have it, but all princesses do have different skills, and the ones that are the most weird and strange are rarely chosen due to the fear of not being able to handle their ideas, goals or future dreams.

And so, our story begins late at night in autumn, the summer leaves have already turned yellow, orange and brown on skinny as twigs trees and the cold rain lightly tapped the windows. Oliver was sitting in his office. He was just about to turn off the lamp on his desk and leave, when suddenly the phone started to ring. He checked his silver watch around his wrist before curiously picking up the phone and greeting the stranger on the other line.

"Is this The Private School only for princesses?" a raspy old female voice asked him.

"Yes it is, I'm Oliver Sparks, the founder and president, what may I do for you?" Oliver answered and asked politely.

"You see, we have a girl that needs some serious help in becoming a true princess, and you being the best princess school, I thought you might help" the old female voice informed him.

"I'm really sorry, but our school is full at the moment, maybe next year" Oliver answered with a slight sadness in his voice.

"I see, but maybe you could make an exception? We'll pay you one million euros for your hard work" At first, Oliver thought that he might've overheard what the old lady said, but when he realized that she was serious he nearly dropped the phone in shock.