Chapter 6

Alexa Pov

As we walk out everyone in the building looks at me. I see an officer put his hand on his weapon.

"Everyone stand down." Callen orders and that's what they do

Why me? I'm always the one to get kidnapped. They put me in the backseat of a black car and we drive off. One of the guys posing as a SWAT officer had his gun pointed at me the whole car ride.

After about 10 mintues we pull up to a house. We get out of the car and walk into the house. First thing I see is a dead body and full on crime scene. This is why me. I was the best forensic expert in my graduating class.

"Now I'm sure you know why you here." Blanchard said

"To clean up your dirty work that you  clearly can't see to do." I said

Blanchard walks up and gets in my face, "I'd watch that's smart little mouth of yours. Wouldn't want to have to mark up that pretty face."

"Please. I was tortured for over a month, you can't hurt me."I said then I spit in his face which earned me a slap

I chuckled a bit turning back to him, "Oh, was that suppose to frighten me?"

He looks at the woman and says" Clara, change of plans I'll clean this, you take her to the location and arm it." Did I mention I get under people's skin very easily?

Here we go again. Clara, along with 2 of the gun man, took me back to the car. I look at the 2 guys, handguns on both their hip. I'm so gonna regret this. I jump at one guy and put him in front of me like a shield, stealing his gun. He shoots at me, killing the guy I had. I shot at him and Clara started swerving the car, taking her gun out and shooting at me. I shoot her through the seat and I see we are heading straight for and 18-wheeler. I gasp yanking the wheel to the right as we crash. The car rolls a couple times and I'm thrown like a rag doll. The car finally stops and I slam into the ceiling. I hiss in pain as I hit my head. My whole body feels like a whole bruise. After this I'm so asking Hetty for a vacation. I started smelling gas and smoke filled the car. I try to open the door but it won't open. I cough as the smoke fills my lungs. I start kicking the door with all my strength  and it finally opened and I see people trying to help me. 2 guys help me out and we get away as the car explodes.

"Gotta love my job." I muttered

"Alexa!" I hear someone yell 

I turn around and I see Callen and the team running to me. I meet them half way and Callen tackles me in a hug.

"Are you alright? Did they hurt you?" He asks examining me

"Besides a slap, no." I answered and I go and hug Deeks

"Gotta stop scaring me like that woman." He says

"Not like I asked to be kidnapped." I said punching him in the shoulder

"Okay, why am I suddenly both you and Kensi's personal punching bag." He exclaims

"Because you talk. A lot." Kensi answers and I chuckled

"She's not wrong." I said

"Alright, let's get you checked out." Sam said 

Once again, I'm sorry I dropped off the face of the earth. I was having writer's block on some stories and then didn't have time to write. But it's summer now so I should be able to get back into the swing of things.