•10•Diana•

It had been three days since she had met the boss. Her brother. She didn't understand why he wanted to keep it a secret.

Anyone with a brain and eyes could have figured it out.

They both had pitch black hair, beautiful caramel brown eyes and that look that could kill you.

He had explained everything to her. Well, almost everything.

The Vixen Devils were run by her parents. But after their death, Karter took over. No one except Sid and Em knew that he was their son. A few still thought that her father was the one running the gang.

There were two main gangs around the time she was born. And they were close. The Vixen Devils and The Katana.

But then the incident happened. The shooting. It was still unclear who had done it. There were many smaller gangs but none that were actually brave enough to hit both the gangs.

Both the gangs began to blame the other. But they were both wrong because they both lost important people in the shooting.

But still, neither of them came forward to accept it.

Diana was presently boxing a punching bag. She was wearing a sports bra and shorts. The only tops that she could wear and work out easily in Em's closet were basically see through. And when she went to borrow a tee shirt from Alexander, it was too big for her to train in. So eventually she gave in and decided to just train shirtless.

She had been training for 3 hours straight. She barely talked to anyone but Alexander and Jake and sometimes Karter. Emeraude had gone missing. When Diana asked Alexander about her. He said she was fine. But three days???
Jake, on the other hand, was always around. He wouldn't stop talking about the guy he met at the club. Andrew. To be honest the guy she met was also on her mind.

Ugh. Diana really wished that Em was there. Even though Jake was the one Diana talked to all the time, about guys and everything, ever since she met Em it was just different.

Diana heard a crash. The door to the training room was a swing one with no lock near the handle. You just pushed to enter.

However today, Diana had locked the door by placing a chair underneath the handle, so that no one would walk in on her training shirtless.

She heard swearing coming from outside.
Diana smiled to herself.

She grabbed the sweatshirt she borrowed from Alexander and put it on.

She opened the door to Karter sitting on the floor massaging his head.

"Stop laughing." He told her.

"I'm not." Diana replied and then immediately burst into laughter.

"Haha. Very funny." Karter got up and pushed her out the way to go to the training room.

"Come on." He said. "Train with me."

It was weird for Diana. It was weird to have an actual brother.

She never really considered Jake a real brother. They were more like best friends.

For 18 years, Diana was the one protecting Jake. And for the first time in her life, she had someone who would protect her.

Karter stood at the middle of the room.
"Come on. Attack me."

Diana sighed and then moved forward. She grabbed a hold of his left hand and a turned him around. He used his right hand to grab a hold of her. In the end, they were facing each other with their hands locked.

His grip was really strong but Diana held on too.

"Now what are you going to do?" He asked.

Diana put her leg behind his and lifted his right leg up towards her and pushed him towards the left so he would fall.

This was a trick she had learnt on her own. And it worked very well with the bullies.

Unfortunately, her brother was way too strong. He easily picked her up and dropped her.

Diana groaned.

"Alright. You need a lot of training." He said walking away.

Diana shrugged her shoulders.

"Hey. Do you have any news on Em?" She asked him.

"Emeraude?"

Diana nodded.

Karter didn't reply for a second.

"She's carrying out a job for me. She's safe for now."

"What job?" Diana pressed on.

"Its a job. You don't need to know yet."

Diana hated this. She really wanted to make sure Em was okay.

"Alright. Promise me this. If Em gets into any trouble. Any trouble. I want to know. Got it?"

"Got it. Gee. One day with a sister and you're already bossing me around." He grumbled.

Diana smirked.

She grabbed a bottle of water from the mini-fridge.

"Oh, and one more thing," Karter said. "Did you get anything from mother?"

"I got a box on my 10th birthday. With a letter talking me to open it when I turn 18." Diana replied. "I don't know if it was from mom or not."

"Did you open It?"

"It told me to wait till I was 18, I mean I wouldn't have waited but Jake's parents thought it best I wait. And I turned 18 when I was here so..."

Karter nodded.

"I want you to go get it back. Generally, I would come with You, but since this is Jake's parents it would be hard to explain who I am. So take Jake and go."

"Why can't I tell them who you are? You're my brother."

"If you tell them anything about us, then they will be in danger."

Diana nodded.

"Take Alexander with you too. Say he's your boyfriend or whatever."

For protection. Still felt weird for Diana. But she nodded.

"You will go tomorrow. I'm leaving today for some work so I won't be seeing you off tomorrow. I'll tell Alexander what to do. And don't open the box at that house. Bring it back here and then open it. Got It?"

"Yeah."

Karter came forward and pulled Diana into a hug.

"Be careful sis. Can't-lose you again."

Hiiiiiiiii

Hiiiiiiiii. Some brotherly love. More fights and drama coming your way.

I hope you enjoy this. Let me know what you think. Don't forget to vote and comment.