-Blind Date-

Story description-

A blind date.

How bad could it have been?

Couldn't have been better. Couldn't have been worse.

Because on the one hand, she met the love of her life.

And on the other hand, he was running a global crime syndicate.

And the worst thing? He was her biggest competition.

▬▬▬▬

(Updates every Friday and Sunday)

As you can tell, this a romance-action-adventure book. So there will be some mature content in this book (there isn't going to be any warnings).

Happy reading!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
First chapter
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Chapter One: Satan would be the perfect fit for you

Dalia sipped on her champagne as Tia walked onto the podium, smoothed her dress and looked at herself in the mirror. It was a smooth, white satin dress that clung to her like a second layer of skin.

"Can you breath under that?" Dalia asked as The-Bride-To-Be turned her neck to look at her Maid of Honor sprawled over the couch with a Mc Donald's take away cover in between her thighs.

"No," The blonde breathed out, "and the French fries in your hand are not helping me in any way."

Dalia laughed as she placed two French fries at the ends of her mouth and growled like a wild boar.

Tia laughed a soundless laugh as she clutched her stomach. She moved her hand up and down at Dalia.

"Stop." She gasped. "I'm going to tear this dress if I - I - breathe out."

Tia turned away from Dalia and slowly got down the podium. The salesperson pulled out another dress from the rack and handed it to her.

Dalia managed to eat all the French fries, drink four glasses of champagne, move to Africa, have four kids and climb Mount Everest by the time Tia walked to the changing room in the dress that barely allowed her to move.

She sighed and glanced at her phone to see that she had seventeen missed calls.

No work. That's what Tia had specified. Well, that and ... Don't wear sweatpants.

Disturbingly, both were really hard to obey.

"Yo, D!" Dalia didn't look up from her phone as she recognized the newcomer.

"Hey, Alex." She mumbled in response. Out of the seventeen missed calls, one of them was her mother. Dalia moved her gaze from the phone to Alex, who was, as usual, well dressed with his hair sleeked back. "Did you talk to Claire recently?"

Alex immediately pressed his lips together and looked away. "Well...I wouldn't say that I talked...talked to her. I might have...um...run into her at the library."

"The library." Dalia echoed.

"Your mom has taken quite an interest in reading. Especially erotica." Alex continued with his story.

"Claire reads now, does she? I got to say I'm surprised because the last time that I saw her, she threw a book at Jamie's head and told him to spend his time doing better things." Dalia replied.

"It's erotica, Dal. The woman should be able to ...enjoy as she pleases. Plus, come on...just because she threw a book doesn't mean - " Alex continued arguing even though Dalia didn't believe a single word of it.