•19•Alexander•

Alex wanted to kill someone. Diana was brought back to the cell about five minutes after he was.

They tried to torture him but it was of no use. His face was blue in the places they punched him.

They tried to use Diana against him. Told him that they would kill her if he didn't say anything. Even though he hated that, he didn't give in.

A doctor came in with Diana. She had a knife stabbed into her thigh. The minute he saw her being carried unconscious into the cell, Alex lost it.

He tried to move forward to Diana but he was pulled back and pushed onto the wall by two men.

"LET ME FUCKING GO." He yelled. He was almost about to yell out her actual name.

A man wearing a white jacket entered and bent down beside Diana. He examined the knife sticking out of her leg. The knife seemed to keep half the blood inside but there was still a lot of blood seeping out.

"Put pressure on it." The doc muttered after pulling the knife out.

A guy came in and asked for how she was.

"Oh don't you dare ask that." The doc growled. "You people will never learn. I can't even take her and gets her scans done now. The stupid knife could have done any damage."

"You just have to stop the bleeding." The guy replied.

"Right of course. Cause if she dies it doesn't matter now, right?" The doc muttered still angry.

"Why are you so mad? You've fixed people who have been stabbed five times. You've fixed gun wounds. What's the problem with this? Is it because she is a girl?" The guy looked confused.

"You don't get it, Andrew. You won't. Not right now. But one day you will. Then you'll wish you had done something to stop it." Was all the man said.

He pushed Diana's skirt up a little so that he could clean the wound.

Even though he didn't reveal a lot of skin, Alex still said: "that's enough." Gritting his teeth.

No one said anything after that. The doc bandaged her leg and left.

The two men holding him on the wall let him go. But there was nowhere to go. Diana was still unconscious.

The guards left the cell, but Alex didn't hear any sound of the key locking the door.

He sat down beside Diana. She looked so peaceful. If they ever escaped from there, Alex swore he would find the guy who did this to her and kill him.

The door opened. Alex immediately pulled himself up to protect Diana.

It was that guy. Andrew. The one who asked about her before.

"What do you want?" Alex asked.

"The boss wants to talk to you." He replied. He turned around to walk away leaving the door open.

"I'm not leaving her here alone." Alex said. Andrew turned around.

"No one is going to hurt her."