•30•Sebastian•

▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪
For those of you who knew he wasn't dead, good job.
Enjoy and I hope you like this chapter.
▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪▪

Sebastian wanted to jump out of the bag and stop Diana from crying as she broke down right beside him. He knew it would break her. But they couldn't think of anything else at that moment.

It was a long shot. But it was one worth trying. Sebastian had guaranteed that his father and his men were pretty stupid when it came to stuff like this.

To be honest he hadn't thought about it at first. He was completely ready to blow his head up to save Diana.

Now that he thought about it, she would never have needed help. He didn't know how but that girl got out of trouble pretty easily.

So as Sebastian stood in front of Karter, a few feet, and Karter pulled his gun out to shoot him, he thought of another idea.

But before he could say anything, Karter shot.

And Emeraude screamed. She wasn't in the room. It was only Karter and him. Everyone else thought he was actually dead.

The bullet didn't hit him though. It was more of a frustrated shot than an aimed one.

"I can't kill you," Karter yelled. "Why can't I kill you! My sister's life is based on it. You kind of ruined my best friend's life. SO. WHY. THE. FUCK. CAN'T. I. KILL. YOU."

"Well, it's a good thing you didn't, cause I have another idea." Sebastian replied.

Kind of ruined his best friend's life?

But Seb decided to think about that later.
Karter raised his eyebrow.

And then Sebastian told him his plan.

***

Once the first bullet was shot, the whole thing turned into a massacre. People were getting shot everywhere.

The only plus of being in a body bag was probably the fact that no one glanced at him twice. He stayed in the bag and aimed at people's feet and shot them with his gun.

Except for the violence part of it, it was pretty funny. They got shot and they turn around to see who shot them but all they see is a body bag.

And how can a corpse shoot?

Once the fight was over, Sebastian got a nudge near the leg.

That was his message from Karter. It meant Karter was going to leave the room and Sebastian had to once the basement was empty.

As Sebastian waited, he heard a voice he really needed to talk to.

"Place them all in the room next door. I'll come to talk to them in a minute." Diana told one of the guards

Sebastian heard shuffling as the guards guided Luciano's men outside.
After a few minutes, the basement was completely quiet.

Sebastian was about to get out of the bag when he heard footsteps.

"I don't know if you can hear me." Diana spoke as she sat down beside him. "But if you can, I just want to tell you..."

"...remember the day we first met. We didn't know each other. Crazy right? To think about how we would wind up in each other's lives like this." She said.

"Remember how you saved my life at your place, not once but twice. " her voice started to reduce in volume, as she was walking away from him. But then increased again. "And to think my brother would kill you just to save my life. So, you saved me thrice to be precise. I guess I should save you at least once. "

She pulled the body bag' s zipper all the way through. Sebastian kept his eyes closed.

And then it hit him. Water. She dropped a bucket of ice cold water on him.

He jumped out of the bag.

"Ha! Thought so." Diana yelled.

"Did you really have to do that?" Sebastian said laughing.

She didn't reply.

She ran to him and jumped into his open arms and kissed him hard.

"How'd you find out?" Sebastian asked once they stopped.

"I saw the ball squished under your armpit when I was bawling my eyes out, jerkface." She said crossing her arms.

Sebastian felt like a little pup was threatening him. Diana sure was scary when she wanted to be. But right then she didn't.

"We had to save you. Though you're pretty annoying, Karter really wanted you alive, so..." Sebastian replied airily.

Diana punched him on the shoulder.

"Let's go. We have to deal with Luciano's men and then go to the hospital."

"Hospital?"

"Karter got shot. He's fine."

"Yeah but see, no one can know I'm alive. If my father finds out, he will come again. You're going to have to keep this a secret. "

Diana nodded glumly. "But you'll stay here right?"

"We didn't discuss that yet. I might have to leave the country." Sebastian replied. He didn't want to put Diana in any more trouble.

"Go deal with the men. I'll meet you at the hospital." He told her.

"Alright." She replied before walking out of the basement.

Sebastian sighed. Karter had asked him to stay with them but Sebastian knew that Diana's life would become ten times more dangerous.

Brianna and Andrew must have heard that he was dead. He hated himself for not being able to tell them what was really going on.

He threw the body bag into the trunk of a car in the basement and drove it outside.

"That was a pretty good plan." A voice spoke from the back of the car.

Sebastian pressed the brakes and brought the car to a stop on the side of the road.

"What the fuck are you doing here?"

Vote and comment.

For those of you who didn't understand. If you place a stiff ball underneath your armpit, the blood flow in that arm slows down, which reduced the pulse, even to an extent to which you can't feel it. That's why the guard couldn't pick up a pulse and thought he was dead.

Love.