•26•Sebastian•

Diana.

The gunshot sounded twice, right before the sirens blasted through the house. Guards coming out of nowhere to secure all the floors.

After pushing his way through the people, he reached Diana's room only to find it empty.

"Hey you."

A guard called him out.

"Where's your card?"

"What card."

"A card signifying that you are not a threat to this place."

"I don't have a card. But I'm not a threat to this place." Sebastian reasoned.

"I'm sorry but we have to lock you up. Security reasons."

"You're not doing anything of that kind till I find Diana." Sebastian ordered.

He must have glared a little harder than he wanted to cause the guard, holding an AK, took a step back.

"I'm sorry." He said finally.

"It's fine. Just help me find her."

"I wasn't apologizing for holding you here."

That's when Sebastian turned around just to get shocked by one of the guards.

***

Sebastian grunted as he moved himself to a better sitting position.

He was locked up in a room. It looked pretty similar to his.

They probably didn't have a dungeon in the house. He wondered.

He had somehow managed not to yell when he got shocked. He just fell down and the guards restrained him.

He was then pushed into the closest room. There was a guard staring at him right now.

"I'm not a threat." He told the guard. It was useless but Sebastian couldn't sit there and do nothing.

He had tried to attack the guard and escape but it was of no use. They outnumbered him 45 to 1.

There was a balcony in the room... sebatsian started coming up with more ideas on how to escape.

He stood up and walked toward the guard who immediately pointed his gun at him.

Sebatsian pushed the gun to one side with his left arm while punching him in the stomach with his right. He doubled over, Sebastian punched him in the face. Sebastian held him as he fell down to prevent any sound.

He walked up to the balcony. He was three floors high and the ground below was covered with guards.

There was a ledge on the side of the balcony that led to a different room. It wasn't very thick, but Sebastian was pretty sure he could walk on it.

Just before he could jump out the balcony, the door of the room slammed open.

"Planning to jump out?" Karter asked.

"What's going on. Where's Diana?" Sebastian asked.

Karter's eyes were filled with pure fury.

A comic image of Karter's eyes releasing heat rays to turn him into a pile of ashes, ran through his head.

"Your father attacked. And he has agreed to give her back... in return for your head."

Guys there is only going to be another five chapters or so for me to finish the book

So I need to know who you guys want to end up together.

Just leave a comment near the ship

Diana and Sebastian

Diana and alex

Karter and emraude.

Karter and Cal (you'll get to know more about her later on)

Do vote and comment