3

After the party I went back to Miranda's. I told them about all the stuff with Adam. They were all so happy I wasn't dating him anymore.

When I woke up in the morning my sisters came & picked me up. They somehow found out about Adam but I didn't really care that much anymore. Luckily, they just thought things weren't working out, but in reality Adam was hurting me mentally and physically.

I went out to lunch with them then went shopping. We passed the store that sold prom dresses & I realized I wouldn't be going to my senior prom. My heart sank a little. Maybe I should get back together with Adam. I thought & thought about it. I decided to text him.

M(me) A(Adam)

M: hey can we talk later?
A: are you done being a bitch?
M: forget it.
A: c'mon
I opened his message & didn't respond.

When I got back to my house I laid in bed & watched netflix. I didn't feel like going out the rest of the weekend. I took a Nap. I woke up to the doorbell ringing a million times. I opened the door without thinking to check who it was. I opened it to see Adam.

"go away." I said before trying to slam the door.
"I wanna talk Ashley!" He slurred. He was very drunk. He used drugs before I met him so he might've been high too.
"Get away from me!" I said while trying to shut the door again.
He eventually got in & I managed to run up the stairs back into my room. I called Cameron's best friends who were always together. Jack Johnson lived a few blocks away & I knew that's where they were tonight.

"Helloooo?" Matt answered on the third ring.
"Help Matt please come here right now." I screamed into the phone.
"What Ashely? You're on speaker." He said.
I was out of breath from running. "Adam is drunk in my house I don't know where my family is!" I said.
"what the fuck!" I heard one of them say into the phone.
"We are on our way." Matt said.
Eventually Adam started banging on my bedroom door.

THIRD PERSON POV

The front door slammed shut.

"Ashley?!" Sammy yelled.
"Let's check upstairs." Matt suggested.
They all sprinted upstairs.
"Why the hell are you here?!" Adam slurred.
"Why are you here?" Gilinsky said calmly.
"To see my girlfriend." Adam said.
Johnson was always the smartest. "Oh she's outside I just saw her she said something about going to your house." He lied.
"Oh wow thanks man." He said.
"Yeah no problem." Johnson smirked.

Adam started walking downstairs.
"let's go get his license plate & get that asshole a DUI." Gilinsky laughed.
Everyone followed him downstairs except Sammy. Sammy knocked on the door.
"Ashley?" He said quietly

ASHLEY'S POV

"Sam?" I asked quietly.
"He's gone open the door." He said.
I unlocked the door & ran into his arms & continued to cry.
"I thought he was gonna kill me or something." I sobbed.
"Shhhh it's okay he's gone." Sammy whispered in my ear.
He held me in his arms for a few minutes.

My mom texted me, We went out to eat. Do you want anything? We will be home in about a half hour.
Me: I'm fine see you then.

I put my phone away.

"Sam." Matt yelled as he walked up the stairs.
"Call us if you need anything..." Sammy smiled as he pulled away from the hug.
He started to walk downstairs.
"Sammy?" I said quietly.
"Yeah?" He said turning around to look at me.
"Can you stay?" I asked.

"Hey guys uhm I'll just walk over to Johnson's later.." Sammy said.
"Okay... See ya ash." Johnson said following Matt & gilinsky out the door.

"Why'd you want me to stay?" He asked.
"I hate being home alone. Cameron sometimes couldn't hang out with you guys just so he'd be able to stay home with me." I laughed.
"I'm not gonna tell him about all this.." Sammy said.
I nodded.
Sammy was staring at me, I was staring back. I heard the garage door open.
My mom walked in first. "Sam why are you here you know cam won't be home until the end of next month." She smiled.
"Oh yeah I just got here.. I need to get a pair of my shoes back. Ashley just let me in." He lied.
"Oh that's fine go ahead hun." My mom smiled.
"Come on Sam." I pretended to be annoyed.

I led Sammy into Cameron's room.
"Which shoes are you going to steal?" I laughed
"These are actually mine." He laughed.
He was about to walk back downstairs. "Thank you." I mumbled.
"No problem. Goodnight Ashley." He smiled.

He walked downstairs behind me. I walked into the kitchen & made a sandwich. My sisters walked over to me. "Sammy's in love with you." They laughed.
"What? He's Cameron's best friend." I laughed.
The both shook their heads and changed the subject.

Why did they think Sammy was in love with me? Did I want him to be or not?