36

ASHLEY'S POV

I wokeup but i  basically felt paralyzed. I guess I really am that lazy. So I tried to fall back asleep. I heard footsteps. It was probablt my mom coming to wake me up. I heard her talking to someone.

"so when is she going to wakeup?" I heard my mom ask.

"We don't really know." A man said.

"My baby might be dead in a few days!" She screamed.

"Mam calm down. Ashley will be okay." The man said.

"That girl has caused so much tension between all her friends, family, neighbors these past few months. Her brother and sister are sitting here for 13 straight hours just waiting for their little sister to be the same person she was 6 months ago." I heard my mom start to cry.

"Well we aren't sure if this was attempted suicide or just her being way too intoxicated but either way she'll need counseling." the man said.

"I think everyone would agree to that! After everything that's happened she needs!" My mom said crying.

"You and your family should go for a little bit. Go home eat, shower, relax for a few hours. I will personally call you if anything happens." The man said.

"I don't think sam is going to leave the lobby let alone her room!" My mom laughed

"He seems like a good kid!" The man said.

"Ashley has gone through a lot this past year or so and sam was by her every step of the way. She had this really mean boyfriend before sam. She wasn't really herself anymore but Sammy came along and it was my little girl agaain. She was happy, getting better grades, just doing everything great. But then her and sam broke it off for awhile then and she dated this sweet boy who she was just using to get over sam. Then Sam and her were back together between Christams break and mid january. Then they broke up because she cheated on sam. Now she moved in with this guy shes hated since she was 11!' My mom said still crying. 

"She's just going through that adult stage, she'll be okay. That boy is so in love with her its obvious. But i'll call as soon as something happens." The man said.

"Thank you so much doctor." My mom cried.

wait doctor?! I thought

I couldn't do anything but listen, what the hell was happening?! 

I laid there as i heard a familiar voice and a unfamiliar voice.

'Hello Ashley. You might be able to hear me now but we don't know what exactly is happening right now for you. I'm nurse kayla. You are safe right now at Omaha Central Hospital. Your family has been here since 530 with you. Miranda and your family left. Right now your friend sam is here." I felt like screaming I was confused what happened?!

"Okay sam i'm gonna be at the front desk, come get me if anything happens to her.' The lady named kayla said.

(WARNING ITS ABOUT TO HIT YOU IN THE SAMMY FEELS)

I felt sam walk closer to me then sit on the chair next to my hospital bed. I heard his shaky voice but he tried to calm himself. I listened. He grabbed my hand and started rubbing circles around it.

"Hey ash. I really hope you get better. Its all my fault you're like this. I shouldn't of called you all those names or anything. I'm sorry babe, like i really am. I've loved you forever and i mean ive dated a ton of girls but you...you're just my favorite person i've ever met. Your smile and eyes light up when you're happy and that makes me so happy its insane!" He said now crying. He listed a few qualities that he loved about me. "anyways ash. You had alclohol poisioning and damage to your neck and head. I donated blood for you. I took you for granted. I love you Ashley. I love you more than I ever thought i could love someone."

I HAD TIME TO FINSH YES OKAY ILL UPDATE SUNDAY GOODNIGHT BABES