Ch. 2- The clever plan...

Hermione's POV

"Mummy, isn't your family horrible and mean?" Saph asked.
"Yes Sweetie, but Mummy has to go this year. Not all of my cousins are bad, either. Your Auntie Hailyn and Auntie Michelle, along with their husbands, your Uncle Lucas and Uncle Chase, are very nice. They actually have children around your ages too! Auntie Hailyn and Uncle Lucas have a son named Jackson the age of 6, and a daughter named Annabelle the age of 3. Auntie Michelle and Uncle Chase have a daughter called Angela the age of 8, and another daughter named Olivia the age of 5. They are very nice people and you guys will have lots of fun! Although I'm not sure if ur uncles and cousins will come, though. They live very far away and the kids may not be up for a long ride. Your Aunties will be nice to you and will love you," I smiled. "However, your Auntie Brittney, your Auntie Ashley, and Your Auntie Christine are not as nice, and so are their parents. Watch out for them and don't listen to anything they say."

"Hey hun," Draco said after reading the letter, "they chose a great hotel at least!" He laughed. Draco owned many hotels around the world with me. "And I have a fun plan..." Draco smirked. "I have a business and will miss the first few days of the reunion. I could plan a ball and introduce you then!"
"Clever plan, Malfoy!" I said, smirking myself.
"Although Malfoy, the name Malfoy doesn't mean just me anymore now does it?" Draco joked.
"Nice plan, Daddy!" Exclaimed Lynn. Seriously though, I think Lynn inherited my smarts the most. Saph and Scorp are indeed VERY intelligent, learning up to 3 grades above their ages. Lynn just understands more about the outside world than books, just like her father.

~~two days later~~

The kids were all packed and getting inside the car. I decided to brag a little to my cousins to get revenge for the childhood of torture they gave me. My Lamborghini Aventador was how I was going to start. I made sure that my family brought their Louis Vuitton suitcases along with other brand named clothing. The kids and I dress semi formal for the arrival, wanting to look our best. Draco already left for his business trip in Paris yesterday and will meet us later on. We started the drive and got to the hotel in a few hours.

Brittney's POV

We stood amazed outside of the GOLDEN SERPENT HOTEL!!! I've been begging for my mom to have the reunion here since Draco Malfoy owns the place. I'm positive that by the end of the reunion, Draco and I will be happily engaged for our wedding in 2 months. With Christine and Ashley's help, I booked the place, food, everything! Everything is ready for my day to become Mrs. Brittney Malfoy. All I need to do is tell the groom we're getting married! Simple enough!

I was lost I'm my thoughts and didn't hear Ashley calling my name. When I entered reality, I saw Christine and Ashley squealing while pointing at the car that came through the gate. I was squealing as well at the car that looked expensive and fancy. Whoever owned it must be filthy rich!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE AND COMMENT!!!
Hey everyone! I hope you enjoyed my second chapter!! I will continue to write this series, so stay active!!

Love,
Emily💘