Ch.6- Dinner disaster...

Brittney's POV

I was finally ready for dinner. I made sure that I had the most makeup on to look fabulous!! My dress was almost as shiny as a disco ball and was short and tight. Ashley and Christine had a similar look but in different colors.

When I got down to the lobby for dinner, I saw that the gorgeous hotel was still calm, which meant that Draco Malfoy still wasn't here. Darn it!! I'm really hoping he stops by to visit at some point. I always look beautiful so Draco would fall for me instantly.

I looked at who showed up so far. Aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins, siblings...yet no beaver or her children. I tap my foot impatiently until a hear a ding from the elevator. I literally froze when I saw the people who came out. Was that...beaver?? No...can't be. Why is she walking towards us then?? And her mini entourage too. Oh no that is beaver!

She actually looked great! But I'd NEVER say that out loud.

"Hey Brittney! Take a photo it'll last longer!" Hermione smirked. Oh I can't stand that know-it-all!! I grunted and stomped after my family.

Hermione's POV

I smirked. The reaction I received from Brittney was priceless. The dinner was decent. I avoided most conversations and the kids behaved well for ONCE!! I gladly stayed silent and away from attention until...

"So, Hermione, what do you work as?" Aunt Esmeralda asked with fake interest shining through.

"Well, I'm the CEO of Malfoy Industries and I own HGM fashion line. You have heard of my brand I'm sure," I grinned smugly.

"Actually I haven't, and neither have the rest of us."

"Then why are you all wearing pieces from my latest spring line?" I smirked once again. I honestly really think my husband is rubbing off on me. I watched as my relatives' eyes bulged out of their heads and looked down at their clothing. All except for Brittney, Ashley, and Christine. I would never sell or even CREATE something that...horrible!!

My last comment was able to silence my family for most of the dinner, giving me some time with my kids. Only 2 days before the ball...great. I need to spend 2 more days here with my horrible aunts, uncles, and cousins before I get to see by beloved husband again.

"So Hermione, when will we be able to meet that dear husband of yours?" Brittney asks. Everyone seemed to tune into our conversation to see my answer. "That is, if he's real?"

"I'll tell you right now that my Mummy is married to my Daddy!" Lynn shouts at Brittney before I could. I'm telling you, Lynn will definitely be in Gryffindor when she goes to Hogwarts.

"Yes, Brittney, my husband is real. He will meet you all in 2 days' time," I say calmly with Draco's emotionless face masking my hatred.

My cousins made a 'hmph' noise and turned to converse with each other.

"Did you guys hear the rumor that Draco Malfoy is married?"

"Omg yes! But don't worry he'll get a divorce the moment he sees me."

"There's supposedly a ball taking place here in a few days, and Draco Malfoy is supposed to attend!"

"That'll be the perfect moment for him to fall for me!"

Ugh seriously those girls make me sick!!

"Yes everyone there will be a ball in two days. Yes Draco Malfoy is going to be there. No way he'll get a divorce for you. I have met the wife and she and Draco are happy together!" I inform them. The next 2 days without Draco will be longer than I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE AND COMMENT!!!! I apologize for not posting as often. I am attending summer school to prepare me for 7th grade. I always have a draft that I add to whenever I could.

Love,
Emily