Ch.12- Saph and Lynn's outfits...

Brittney's POV

We looked through the racks of HGM Fashions. Everything was GORGEOUS and elegant, but the store had almost nothing revealing enough for my liking.

The one and only DRACO MALFOY is going to be there for god sakes! I need something as sexy as it gets!

Hours of looking and not finding a thing to Ashley, Christine, or my liking. In the end we each got a similar dress but in different colors. The dress was strapless and hugged our bodies tight. We made sure to buy at least 2 sizes too small to add the revealing look. I got neon pink, Ashley got neon orange, and Christine got neon yellow. I thought we looked hot.

We headed back to the entrance room of the enormous boutique to pay for our dresses. While I was walking, I saw beaver, Michelle, Hailyn, and her boy mini walking into the room with large bags. Surprisingly, they waited by the door instead of paying at the cash register.

"Hey beaver! You, Hailyn, and Michelle should pay for those items! You don't want security on you now do you?" I sneered at them.

Beaver stayed surprisingly calm. "Actually, Brittney, if you're able to remember in that tiny brain of yours, you'd know that this is my boutique. I made the clothes, so why would I have to pay for them?" She told me like talking to a toddler. Ugh!

"What about Hailyn and Michelle then, huh?"

"Actually I wanted to treat them on their gowns, today. They get to go out without charge," beaver smirked. The boy smirked as well. Wait...have I seen that face before somewhere? He looks awfully familiar...oh well!

I huffed and headed to the register. Beaver beat me there to tell the employee something. Most likely about Hailyn and Michelle's dresses.

~~~

Hermione's POV

We all came back from the mall with bags of items. The ball was in about 6 hours and we had to get ready. The kids have been giddy all day long. I entered the lobby of the hotel I owned with Draco when Lavender called me over.

"What's up Lav?" I asked.

"Hey Mione. I just wanted you to see the newest edition of Today's Trends that just arrived from America. There are similar covers on a few other European magazines too..."

Lavender handed me the magazine. On the cover was a picture of my husband. It looked like a product add that I'm sure Draco never tended to. I raised an eyebrow at the false lies.

People used Draco as bait for customers to buy their products?! The photos were even photoshopped! I can't believe the nerve! Apparently, Draco was popular in the muggle world as the "hottest bachelor in England".

I smirked to myself, thinking of the surprise Draco and I were going to give the world later on at the ball.

"It's fine, Lavender. They'll need to change it by tomorrow after the news is out. If they don't, Dray and I'll sue them. We have enough money!" We chuckled at my comment. "For now just set up Vogue on the coffee tables."

"Dray! We're back!"

"DADDY!" Saph shrieked.

"I'm here! I'm here! Calm down!" Draco laughed, entering the entrance room.

"Dray! I'll do myself, Sapphire, and Lynnette. You do yourself and Scorpius."

"Yes Ma'am!" Draco saluted. I reached in and pulled out two suits that looked very similar, but in different colors. Draco's was grey and black, while Scorp's was black and green. They were exclusives that I personally made for them. I also handed them their Gucci dress shoes and they ran off to get ready.

I grabbed my lovely daughters and ran off into my bedroom, knowing that Draco and Scorp went to Scorp's room.

I first pulled out Lynnette's dress for the girls to admire. Her dress was white with a layer of black lace on top. The white fabric stopped lower along the bodice with a sweetheart neckline. The black lace also covered her arms and was high on her neck. The dress was knee length and flared out beautifully. At the hem, there was the slightest hint of green lace that rounded with the lace.

Sapphire's dress was next. I pulled out a gorgeous dress that represented Gryffindor perfectly. It was a plain red dress that was made of silk and satin. The dress was knee length and flared out at the waist. There was a lacy golden embroidery on the bodice and darker red designs on the skirt. It was gorgeous.

I dressed the girls and did their hair. I simply brushed their hair since it was beautifully curled naturally. I put a ruby broach in Sapphire's hair and a diamond one in Lynn's. They slipped on their designer half inch heels that were basically just gorgeous flats. Each of them got a diamond pendant before I let them see my gown...