Ch. 5- Ready for dinner?...

Hermione's POV

Even though I come to my penthouse suite often for work, I'm always impressed whenever I step inside. It is a glamorous place with a classic white and black theme. There is a large chandelier in the middle of the living room.

The kids wander off to watch the telly while I head to my desk. My desk had an over view of the beautiful city below. I had sketches and fabrics all over the place, for I was the owner of HGM fashion, the most successful clothing brand all over the world.

Hours pass as I add the final embellishments to my children's outfits for the upcoming ball. Scorp was to wear a classic but classy tux with matching dress shoes.

Lynn was to wear a silk lilac dress that had off the shoulder sleeves. Specks of silver glitter were scattered all around the lovely dress. She was also going to wear a pair of silver heeled sandals that had a floral pattern.

Saph was going to wear a bubblegum pink dress that had floral prints on the side. Her shoes were going to be a pair of classic white sandals with diamonds on top.

I admired my handiwork and left to the living room. When I arrived, I saw Saph watching 'Spongebob' on the telly while Lynn and Scorp read next to her. It was so adorable to watch! I looked at the clock on the wall and realized that we were going to be late to dinner! Wow, time really flies when you're having fun!

"Hey guys, having fun?" I questioned.

"I guess so. Your side of the family isn't really ideal. I do like Grandma and Grandpa, though! I think they're as enjoyable as Grandma Cissy and Grandpa Lucius!" Lynnette stated. I stared at her with wide eyes, knowing that her vocabulary is greater that the typical 5 year old's. I chuckled at the realization.

"Well we're going to dinner with them so be as civil as you can! Remember to act like the older person!"

"Yes Mummy!" The young Malfoys recited.

Lynnette, Scorpius, and Sapphire then scurried off to their rooms. I sighed and headed to my own room to get dressed.

I decided on wearing a classic black dress that was simple yet chic. My outfit had matching heels. The hairdo I decided on modeling was a simple French twist that was held together by a diamond broach Draco had given me at our last anniversary.

I decided to check on Saph first. As I walked in, I saw that she had her dress on backwards. It was a bright yellow color that had white lace covering it. Her lovely soft brown hair had a diamond headband keeping it away from her happy face. I smiled at her and fixed her dress. Even though she wasn't able to dress completely accurately yet, she still had fantastic taste in clothing. I added a shimmery pendant around her neck as she put on her silver flats.

I went over to Scorp's room next. He looked snazzy with a formal button down shirt that wasn't tucked in his black jeans. His shoes were pure leather and his hair was messy on purpose. I grinned a toothy grin at him and moved on to Lynn's room.

I opened her door and saw her in an elegant chiffon dress. It was white and had black stripes from the waist down. She wore a pair of silver flats that matched Saph's. Her hair was half up half down and tied together with a big black bow. I thought she looked absolutely ravishing.

All of the kids had excellent taste in clothing. They inherited their expensive taste from their father while they got their design taste from me, especially since their mother owned HGM. Now that I thought of it, everything the children had in their wardrobe was made by me and sold at HGM, except for some exclusive items I created only for them. I smirked as my little models strutted out of their rooms and each gave a model pose. We were ready for dinner...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey lovelies! Remember to vote and comment!

-e m i l y