Ch.7- Daddy?...

Hermione's POV

The next day I woke up bright and early. Today was the day that we were all going to the pool. In my designing office, I headed toward the large closet in the far corner. I looked through all of my designs and found cute swimsuits for my family and me to wear.

I chose a simple white bikini that had a unique material. The material hugged my figure perfectly without being inappropriate. The color blended well with my tanned complexion and soft brown hair.

I quickly changed and went into the kitchen where the kids were already eating cereal.

"We're going swimming today guys! I made new swimsuit designs for you guys and want you to try them on!"

"Okay Mummy!" Saph, Lynn, and Scorp replied. They placed their now empty bowls into the sink and strutted off to my bedroom where they knew the swimsuits were. I followed behind them until I heard a loud squeal.

"DADDY!!!" Saph squealed. I quickly dashed to my bedroom where Draco was sitting on my bed.

"Draco! I thought you wouldn't come until tomorrow!" I cried and embraced him in a hug.

"I was supposed to, but a few meetings got canceled so I took the opportunity and was the first one out the door!" Draco chuckled. "I see you're going swimming today," he eyed me up and down.

"Hey eyes up here buster," I rolled my eyes. "Scorp, I want you to try on these swim trunks," I held up a pair of trunks. "I used a new material so that they are soft and comfortable and don't get to baggy, or too tight." The pair was a teal color and had white leaves on the side.

"And Lynn, please wear this pair," I held up an adorable one piece, since my girls were still too young for two pieced swimsuits. The swimsuit was the same material as mine and was a lavender color. The strings at the tip wrapped around her neck and had a white bow attached. I placed Lynnette's hair in a messy high ponytail and left some hair that framed her face perfectly.

After I helped Sapphire with her swimsuit. Hers was the same style as Lynn's, except without the bow. It had a base of white that was barely noticeable from the large flower designs. I placed her hair in messy pigtails.

The girls wore their expensive sandals while Scorp wore expensive flip flops. I handed each child a pair of Gucci sunglasses before I placed on my own. All four of us locked eyes, smirking, before freezing in a model pose for their Daddy.

Draco smirked himself before giving us a thumbs up.

"I hope you don't mind Draco. You can't come out into the public yet. My horrid cousins, the mean ones, would be all over you so that you won't be able to breathe correctly," I scrunched my face at the thought.

"Of course not, Love. And warning- the Zabini's, Potter's, and Weasley's have arrived already. You may see them at the beach," my love told me.

After Hogwarts, Pansy and Blaise got married, Ginny and Harry got married, and Lavender and Ron got married. We all loved each other dearly and the kids loved them too.

We all said our farewells to Draco and headed towards the pool downstairs.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VOTE AND COMMENT!!!
Stay active everyone! I try my hardest to publish more chapters as soon as possible! Stay tuned to read more!!

Love,
e m m a