|1|

It has been a few weeks since LaMelo has been gone.

I have been doing pretty well with the whole situation.

I went from seeing LaMelo everyday to only seeing him for a few hours on FaceTime.

My mom has started dating this guy, well actually they've been dating for a while but she didn't tell me; his name is Michael.

He is moving in with us and I guess I'm okay with it.

As long as my mom is happy, I'm happy.

I get dressed because I am going to the mall with Giselle.

My music is blasting from my IPad and the song 'Kiss Me Thru the Phone' by Soulja Boy starts to play.

"Baby you know that I miss you, I wanna get with you tonight, but I cannot baby girl and that's the issue..." I sing along as I put on my eyeshadow.

My phone rings and I pick it up.

"Hey babe!" LaMelo says.

I smile at him. "Hey cutie,"

I look at the time and I frown.

"You should be sleep, why are you up?" I asked LaMelo.

He looks away from the phone.

"Can't sleep!"

"Did you try turning your phone and television off?" I asked.

LaMelo shakes his head no and he plays with his hair.

LaMelo starts to sing to the song in a horrible off pitched tone and I laugh.

"Its four twenty five p.m. for me, so that means it's two twenty five a.m. for you! Don't you have like practice?"

"Yeah, enough about me let's talk about you!" LaMelo says trying to change the subject. "How was your day?"

"It was good, I'm getting ready to go to the mall with Giselle."

"Oh nice nice," LaMelo says a yawn escaping his mouth.

"Yeah, you need to go to sleep little boy!" I smile.

LaMelo laughs. "I'm older than you, Joslyn!"

I shake my head no.

"I am my birthday is before yours!" LaMelo argues.

I set my phone up so it can stand up on its own, and I walk to my closet looking though it.

Like five minutes later, I walk out of the closet.

"Which one should I wear?" I asked LaMelo.

He doesn't reply.

I walk back to my phone and I see LaMelo is asleep.

"Awe," I take a screenshot of him sleeping.

"Goodnight babe." I say ending the FaceTime call.

That's usually how all of our conversations go, it's either mid afternoon for LaMelo and extremely early in the morning for me, or vice versa.

One of us ends up falling asleep on the other one.

With the ten hour time difference, it's pretty hard for LaMelo and I to keep in touch.

We usually just text each other as soon as possible, but it's nice to FaceTime every once in a while.

I look on my dresser and I see the plane ticket LaMelo left for me the day he left.

I let out a sigh. "I promised myself I'd save this for a few months from now!"

I really want to use the ticket already, it's only been two weeks and I miss him like crazy.

_____