[15] whatever

It's been a few days since I've talked to Archer

It's been a few days since I've talked to Archer. I haven't accepted any of his calls or read any of his texts, and believe me, there are a lot.

He called me five times yesterday. He's texted me fourteen times within four days.

Is he desperate or something?

I'm doing my best to ignore him.

The last time we talked was when I stuck my head out of the sunroof and he said he was sorry. For what? For breaking our friendship? Well, I was the one who really did that.

Maybe for dating Bree and not telling me? That's a pretty good thing to apologize for. 

Brandon and I have been dating for almost a week now. He hasn't asked me out on a date, which I'm glad about.

I'm trying to figure out how to break up with him. Should I just tell him?

That's the most sensible thing to do. Maybe I'll just wait a few days, pretend I like him, then break up with him. Yeah, that makes the most sense.

Then I won't feel as bad, too.

As bad.

I don't want him to think I'm inhuman and I just wanted to date him so I could break his heart.

Now, let me get this straight. I don't like Brandon one bit. At all. I just don't want to make him feel bad. I don't want him to feel the way I felt when Archer stared dating Bree. That felt like a breakup, at least for me.

I know, I know. Dramaaaaaaa. But it's my nature as a teen. So there. Haha.

Anyway, I'm broken out of my thoughts as the bell rings. I sling my bag over my shoulder and walk out of English.

"Hey." Brandon smiles. Aware that Archer is behind me, I grin.

"Hey. How'd you know I was in this class?" I ask, inching closer to him as we start to walk.

"I've gotta be a good boyfriend. I know where you are at all times." I force a laugh.

"That's creepy." I smile, trying to make it look like I'm joking, but that's actually really freaking creepy.

He drapes his arm over my shoulder.

"Maybe." He says. I...I don't want to admit this. I force myself to giggle. And I feel like throwing up.

But it's worth it. Archer pushes past Brandon and runs to lunch.

Maybe he knows how I feel now.

And what's that? Heartbroken?

HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND KENDRA, YOU COMPLETE IDIOT!!!!

"Kendra, you good? You look, uh, really mad. Everything okay?" He asks.

I break out of my thoughts and nod.