Day 51

My weight had gone down another ten pounds.

My ribs were sticking out badly now.

My mom's eyes were once again glassy, but she didn't cry in front of me. She tried so hard to stay strong for me.

Instead, she wrapped me up in her arms and hugged me tightly. She buried her face in my neck, since by then I was a little taller than her.

Still am.

"Mom," I whispered, holding onto her tightly.

"It's gonna be okay, honey," my mom whispered back. "We're gonna make it through this together. Like usual."

I winced a little as her hands brushed my wrists, but I was careful in not letting her see my wrists.

Will you forgive me Mom?

I had washed off the hoodie sleeves in the men's locker-room sink as you got out the bandages, Jimin. This happened right after you kissed me. You had gently wrapped my wrists up after cleaning them and then once again told me severely never to do it again.

My mom finally convinced me to go out for dinner with her. I couldn't remember the last time I'd eaten with her.

We went to a pizza place where we ordered one family sized veggie/sausage pizza and some fresh garlic breadsticks.

I wasn't too hungry. But I still ate to make my mom happy.

After dinner, when we got home, I thanked my mom quickly for dinner before running upstairs to the bathroom and vomiting everything back up.