FIFTEEN

Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting!!

I will be gone for a couple weeks this month which means there will be no updates or replies during that time. I will be sending out a heads up message to followers if you want to know in advance.

 I will be sending out a heads up message to followers if you want to know in advance

"You can't wear that!" Gabriel shrieks, horrified.

I shrug and stop fingering the fabric. I don't care what I wear; I just like the way the fabric feels.

"Put this on quickly," Gabriel orders, handing me a bundle of clothes. "It's a pair of shorts and a short sleeved shirt."

Nodding, I take the clothes into the bathroom and change as quickly as possible. The shirt is soft and the shorts are short.

Stepping out of the bathroom, I bite my lip and say, "Don't you think these shorts are kinda short?"

Gabriel waves me off, saying, "Not really. If you were taller, they'd be too short, but they look good on you."

My shoulders are hunched, curved inward as I feel increasingly uncomfortable. I trust Gabriel and his sense in clothes, mostly because he can see me and I can't.

He helps me into sandals and fixes my hair. Gabriel washed my hair earlier. I don't know why he cares about my hair, but we all have our flaws.

"Okay?" I ask him.

Gabriel corrects, "Perfect."

A blush burns on my cheeks as I duck my head. I shake my head slowly, knowing that I am far from perfect.

"I'm not perfect, Meanie. I'm quite far from it," I whisper softly.

A finger hooks under my chin and tilts my head up.

"Don't duck your head. Stand tall and proud," Gabriel orders.

"You do realize that I'm short, right?"

"Shut up. You might not be perfect, but none of us are," Gabriel says. "And you are the fucking closest that I've seen in a long, long time."

The blush burns brighter at his words and I bite my lip. Instinctively, I duck my head.

Gabriel sighs, "Trouble is the damned best nickname for you."

"What do you mean?" I ask incredulously.

Gabriel just chuckles quietly.

"Come on, Sang," Gabriel directs. "We need to get you to your d-day with Axel."

I furrow my eyebrows at the way he stumbled over his words but shrug it off. Gabriel takes my wrist and pulls me downstairs to where the others are waiting.

"Are you ready, Sang?" Axel's smoky and stern voice calls.

Grinning, I nod my head. I am so excited to go to the aquarium. I've never done anything like this.