TWENTY-FIVE

I hope you enjoy this chapter! As usual, a huge thanks goes out to FeysandLoVer for editing!

"They're back!" I squeal, my ears picking up the faint sounds of two approaching vehicles.

I shoot up and almost jump up and down with excitement as giddiness fills me. Instead, I choose to race for the door with a huge grin on my face. Bursting out of the house, I run toward the boys who I can now hear getting out of the van and coming towards me. I launch myself at the closest one, Nathan, and I'm enveloped in the smell of cyprus and leather as he hugs me tightly.

"Good to see you too, Peanut," He laughs, lifting me off the ground and spinning me around.

A squeal escapes me as he twirls me around and giggles burst out of me and I feel myself growing dizzy right before he sets me down. I stumble slightly and nearly tip over when Brandon catches me. His beach smell is mixed with oil and I know he was working with a vehicle while he was gone.

I am passed along through the boys and I am giggling so hard I don't think I could ever stop, even when Sean threatens to give me a giggle cure, whatever that is. I'm pulled out of his arms by Owen before he can respond to my confusion. Owen has his own turn but keeps the hug brief as I knew he would.

"Are all of you guys alright?" I call as Owen releases me, my voice unsteady with worry.

"More than alright, Sang," Luke replies and I can hear the laughter in his voice.

"She was worried out of her mind almost the whole time," Wil says as he and Corey approach.

"Everything went alright, though?" Kevin asks them, concern painting his voice.

"Yup!" I answer quickly, not wanting Wil or Corey to tell them about Sprinkles yet.

"Well, then climb in the van, Trouble," Gabriel orders cheerfully.

I tilt my head and ask North, "North, am I allowed to go with a strange man when he tells me to climb in his van?"

North who wasn't paying attention yells, "No f—No way! Don't even talk to strangers!"

His horror is so humorous that I don't even mind that he is yelling. I turn back to Gabriel and smile sweetly.

"Will someone tell Gabriel that I said no, then?" I ask the group.

"What?" North says, obviously confused.

Laughing, the others explain to North what I said. Then they tell me that we're leaving the safe house to go to our new one which should be ready by now.