• 91 •

"Why the fuck is your writing so messy? I can't read alien, Taehyung." Jungkook rolled his eyes, taking the black pen away from Taehyung's hand.

"Well I'm fucking holding your hand with my non-dominant one, you know how hard it is to write neatly with a hand you're not used to?" Taehyung asserted, giving the other a death glare. Taehyung was currently writing notes for the classes Jungkook missed. Since his dominant hand and arm was stuck in a stupid cast, he had to ask the red head for help to write. It wasn't easy for Taehyung either, he had to hold Jungkook's hand without letting go after all.

"Look, this isn't working out. Just let go of my hand, it's not like they'll know."

"I don't know about you, but I don't lie to my friends," Taehyung raised his eyebrows. God, how was he supposed to live six or more weeks with this jerk without strangling him?

"Fuck it, I'm tired. It's been a long day and it's almost twelve in the morning. I'm going to sleep," Jungkook complained, letting go of Taehyung's hand. Though, not even a few seconds pass before Taehyung grabs ahold of the other's hand again, intertwining their fingers which took Jungkook aback.

"Don't let go!"

This time it was Jungkook who raised his eyebrows. Taehyung cleared his throat and loosened his grip on the brunette's hand, "I mean.. Don't let go, you dumb bitch. I made a promise to my friends and I plan on keeping my word. So suck it up because I hate this consequence as much as you do. You think I want to sleep in the same bed as you for six weeks? No! That's fucking torture! You think I really want to help you with your shit for that long? No! But because I love my best friend, and because I accept that I was wrong, I have to." Taehyung fulminated.

Jungkook was left speechless. How the heck was he supposed to respond to that without picking a fight? Instead, Jungkook took a deep breath in and out. He withdrew his hand from Taehyung, "I'm going to go brush my teeth. I'm going to be in the washroom so calm your tits. I'm allowed to let go."