• 125 •

Taehyung stopped grunting and dragging his leg when he was suddenly picked up off the ground and thrown over somebody's shoulder. Who's? Well, who else?

"Fucking hell put me down Jungkook!" Taehyung demanded, hitting Jungkook's back with his fists.

"Stop! It hurts!" Jungkook complains, slapping Taehyung's ass back in return. Taehyung screamed and continued to throw a fit,  "Yeah well I've gone through worse you big baby, put me down!"

Jungkook rolls his eyes and decides to finally put the red head down, "Will you at least let me help you? Look what you did to yourself."

"Shut the fuck up, you did this," Taehyung trudges away mumbling.

"Tae wait—"

"I told you to stop calling me Tae!" The older snaps, turning back around to look Jungkook straight in the eyes.

"Leave me alone. Like you always have. Stop pretending you care when you don't," Taehyung spat. He was about to walk away again, but Jungkook suddenly grabbed his arm to hold him back. This time, he wasn't going to let Taehyung walk off.

"I never left your side. I do care," Jungkook claimed, pulling Taehyung a step closer towards him. Taehyung takes a step back and struggles to break free of Jungkook's grip, "Cut the bullshit, Jungkook! For the past three years we've pretended like nothing ever happened between us. We spent all that time hating each other. And you asked me to, remember? So let's keep it that way."

Jungkook increases his grip on Taehyung's arm, of course, not too much. He didn't want to hurt Taehyung. "Just listen, please." Jungkook begged. Taehyung witnessed the sincerity present on Jungkook's expression. He sighed, "Two minutes."

Jungkook sighed in relief as well, "Thank you," he took a deep breath and exhaled before he started, "Remember the night we went stargazing? Remember when you lay on me and I asked you, what was the thing that you valued the most? What answer did you tell me?"

"Jungkook if we're just going to reminize then—" Taehyung was paused when Jungkook interjected him with, "What did you say, Taehyung?"

"You! Happy?" Taehyung hissed, "Look this is pointless I—"

"You said I was what you valued the most. And what did I say to you?"

Taehyung refused to answer, which made Jungkook take another step closer to him, "What did I say to you?"

"You said you valued the same thing. You valued me," Taehyung wiped off his glassy eyes. He didn't even realize he was tearing up. "But did you really? It didn't seem like it."