| 004 - Patrol |

~
I ate nachos while writing this :)
~

I've been doing patrols more and more in the last week. It's a great way to keep myself distracted when I'm not doing work for the community home or going to school. It makes me feel good and even though I am put in some pretty dangerous situations it calms me down.

On the other hand, they are trying harder to find me. I don't think they know much about me or have literally any idea who I am but still, just thinking about it makes bubbles of anxiety rise in my chest. The only person who has the information on Spiderman is J Jonah Jameson and even what he has is close to nothing.

Then again, we are talking about freaking Tony Stark.

I don't want to talk them but it's getting harder and harder to avoid them. No matter how many times they say they want to talk I will not fall for it. We can set up a phone call or something if they want it that bad.

I still see them searching for me nearly every night. I've done a better job at making it so I can easily disappear from their sight if they were to look in my direction.

I shake the thought and my mind wonders in the other direction. Miss Theodora needed my help this morning, we had to set up a session for a couple because they wanted to come in for an appointment on Friday to look at the children. Chances on them picking one out are pretty low based on what they were saying but we need to give everyone a chance and we aren't going to turn down someone from trying to give a kid a home.

I take a deep breath and look at the city in front of me. New York is honestly such a beautiful place when you look past all of the crime. But that's my job. It's my job to let people look at New York and not have to deal with the crime.

I watch the cars on the street go by, they look like little bugs from up here.

I think I know how the Avengers are trying to find me. I think that they have a schedule for each Avenger to come and try to look for me. I don't know how long this schedule has been going on but I know, if I am right, that tonight Iron Man and Captain America are going to put.

It's common knowledge that after the Civil War between the two, they somehow made up. The story I have personally heard is that the Winter Solider did something and Tony Stark had managed to forgive him over time. Stark and Rogers are said to be friends now and I believe it because why would they work together if they didn't get along?

I swing away from the building besides the orphanage and start to look for some bad guys. Today is definitely one of the slower days for crime around the city which is great. It's around five thirty and all I have caught is a guy stealing a very nice woman's purse. She bought me a churro and then later on I caught a guy who was terrible at robbing a store.

I was just about to call it a night when my spider senses start to go crazy and I sigh, turning around. I want to go back to the home, I have work I need to finish. What is it now?

I gasp lightly and feel my jaw drop when I see him in front of me. I want to jump up and down because I was right. Let's go!

"Oh my god! You're Iron Man!" I yell excitedly as I stare right at the epically famous red and gold suit that is so well known. It looks so much cooler then it does on television or when someone tries to drawl it. If I could, I would totally spend hours trying to learn how to build the suit on my own.

"Kid, you need to come with us." Iron Man speaks through his mask thingy and I look around before noticing he is talking to me. Iron Man is talking to me! I blink and come back to my senses. The Avengers want to 'talk' to Spiderman, it's probably not a good thing that he is talking to me. There is absolutely no way that I was actually going with them.