Chapter 29: Reunited

It's been so long!!! I promise I haven't forgotten about this story or you guys!!! You all really made me feel loved though. When did this story get so many likes, comments and adds!?!?! Seriously you guys are the best!

Even though it's been a while, I still went through and read everyone's comments. Thanks to everyone who corrected and confirmed my German words. And lol you guys I had no idea I accidentally typed an extra l in holy, oops. 

And I suppose everyone one knows this by now but I secretly want Sadao Maou and Satan from Blue Exorcist to be the same person.

And thanks to the rest for all your words of encouragement and everything else!

This chapter is a little bit longer then the others so I hope that makes up for the long absence! There is only going to be one more chapter after this, but I do have a few other stories in the works so I hope you all will stick around for them. Anyway I won't keep you any longer enjoy this next chapter! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Assaih: Romania, Isolde's Castle 

Realization hit Yukio blindly fast. It was not Rin's dangerous blue flames that spewed out of the castle, but Satan's. There was one constant truth he knew would always be no matter how many centuries past.

Satan couldn't enter Assiah.

If those flames did indeed belong to the demon king himself that could only mean one thing. Satan was using a vessel that could withstand his power. And the only one powerful enough to hold Satan's power would be Rin.

Why Rin allowed himself to be posses eluded Yukio. But he supposed he would never understand Rin's thinking and wouldn't even try.  After a brief display of those roaring flames they died down.

The vibrant and violent destruction of the castle quickly got the attention of the demons and humans alike. Each had a different interpretation to the situation the though. To the humans this was an act that put them on edge. They didn't trust the demons and figured Satan had joined the battle and that could only mean one thing to them. War. They would no sooner rid themselves of Isolde then have to turn around and have to deal with the demons.

To the demons however, this was a sign to celebrate for Rin and Azazel had been successful in their plan to free their father. The demon King's quickly finished their fights and headed towards the source of the flames.

They stopped right outside by a a broken wall and waited for the return of the long awaited king. Satan immediately noticed the presence of his sons. He looked out the hole in the wall that he might or might not have caused, to see them assembling right underneath.

Satan jumped from the ledge and landed on the wall above his sons. It was an odd sight to them. It was Rin's body but he was not there so to speak. The presence was different. Rin in his own right was a force of nature but this was an entirely different feeling and not one they were unfamiliar with. It was more overbearing, forceful, and powerful something only the deity  of Gehenna could posses.

The exorcists had followed the sound of the explosion and found themselves face to face with the demons. Not quite sure what was going on Xzavier motioned for them to stay back. He didn't want the exorcists and demons to start fighting if he could help it. His group was tired and wounded and he knew they would not be able to hold their own.

Yukio was shocked and did not know what to make of the scene before him. There were several demon kings standing in front of him. Then there was Rin, except it wasn't Rin. Yukio didn't have to look long or hard to realize that it may have been his brothers body, but it was not his brothers soul that was there. It was Satan. Satan's blue flames that danced around Rin's body as he perched on a wall above the demon kings. Yukio wasn't sure if he should attack or stand down. He glanced at Shura. She just shook her head. She too understood what she was witnessing and knew that it was better to do nothing than start another war.