chapter 4=starting of my new life pt.1

ATHOURS P.O.V

Jungkook went down to get medicine for y/n. His hyungs was looking at him like they saw something very beautiful.

What is there something in my jungkook asked his hyungs

Jin= theres nothing in your face and dont try to change the topic
Rm=Jungkook who is that girl and why did you brought her here, and why were you carring her. I asked the questions in a row.
Jk=aish stop asking me so many questions wait i will explain you when she is here and i need to go to her right to give her the medicine , she is having high fever. With that words jungkook went back to his room with the medicine he needed.

Jh= what do u guys thing the reason our maknae will bring an unknown girl to our dorm.
Jm= maybe kookie likes her thats why
Suga=yah stop talking nonsence jimin,even if jungkook likes a girl he will not bring her home like that while she is lying unconious on jungkooks hands.
Jin= yes while entering the house also he said she sick.
V= and now we know that she is having fever.
Jm:maybe we should just wait until shes awake and jungkook to tell us.
Bts=yeah
Jh=plus i dont think our jungkook will hide anything from u
Suga= hoseok what are you talking about jungkook will never hide anything from us , so dont say that ever again. I said with a serious expression on my face .
Jh=Ne hyung.
Jin=fine lets end this here........I am going to cook dinner what do you guys wanna eat.
Jh=*stands up* KIMCHI FRIED RICE
Jin= fine namjoon come and help me cook

Jin and namjoon went the kitchen to cook dinner. While suga went to sleep, jimin and v started watch television and jhope was doing something with his phone.

HYUNGS~~~ jungkook screamed from his room

The six members dashed into his room and saw y/n collapsed on the floor jungkook sitting near her who was trying to wake her up.

"Y/n y/n y/n wake up plzz dont leave me like this"
Jungkooks eyes started to tear up.

Jungkook what happened namjoon asked. I dont know she tryed to walked then suddenly passed out with this words jungkook started to cry.

Jungkook its rare to see you cry so you have to tell us what is actually happening as i know its something big.

Jungkook nodded while picking up y/n .

JUNGKOOKS P.O.V

Jin hyung call the ambulance. I carried y/n down stairs and waited for the ambulance to come.
Her face looks pale than before she looked like she was dead.
Yah jungkook dont think like that she is not dead i spoke to my self.

Jungkook here comes the ambulance i heared jimmin says which snapped me out of my thoughts.

Jin hyung, namjoon hyung, hoseok hyung, suga hyung went to the hospital in namjoons car while me ,jimmin hyung and v hyung went to the hospital with y/n on the ambulance.

I didnt let go of her hands ,her hands was colder before but that didnt matter to me.

IN THE HOSPITAL~

Jungkook calm down jin and v hyung was trying to calm me down well that was not working at all.

The doctor came out of the emergency room.
Doctor is she ok ? is she fine? can i take her home now i asked tons of questions.

Doctor: she is........

-------------------------------------

Sorry this chapter is freaking short.
I am so busy at school i felt i need post something so here it is and i promise next chapter will bw longer than this.

Luv shaana♡