Chapter 5=HAPPY START:)

I woke with a pair of arm holding my waist. I was shocked but i didnt feel uncomfortable instead i felt safe and happy. Finally after a long time a feel like theres someone to protect me, someone one to take care of me , some who would love me and accept me the way i am.

Jungkook was still sleeping soundly showing his cute bunny teeths. He has a small smile on his face even when he sleeps. He looked so cute when he sleeps. Oh no what am i thinking, am a falling for him now? Even thou if i fall for him i dont think a famouse idol would love a girl like me, someone who is not famouse , dosent have money, a family , dosent have anything except for herself.

I looked at his face and saw he was awake. He was staring at me without blinking.

GOOD MORNING he said still staring at me. I looked down not wanting him to show my face that was red as a tomato.
Go-good morning i said softly. I dont think he would even hear it.

I moved jungkooks arm to a side, and got up.

Y/n go and take a bath first and then come down to eat breakfast jungkook said while getting up.

I took the bag that my mom, no no not my mom the witch gave me to find cloths.

I took my t-shirt and saw a big whole in it. I took another cloth and it also had wholes all over. All the cloths that witch gave me and all of them was ripped and had wholes on it, exept a pair of jeans which was ripped but not that much. That was the only thing that was there that i could were.

AAAAAGH THAT EVIL WITCH , i shouted. I didnt notice jungkook was still there.

Jungkook looked at me shocked and i looked down feeling embrassed. Whats wrong jungkook asked.

All the cloths that witch gave me is ripped and had wholes in it i said feeling very angry.

Wait witch?jungkook asked.

Yes! i decided to call her witch because she was never my mother.

Dont worry you can wear one of my shirts, for now we will go shopping later jungkook said while smiling at me.

But jungkook i dont want you to use your money buying things for me. I dont deserve tho- Dont say that y/n ever again you are my responsibility now and if anything happenes to you i will not forgive my self, jungkook said while cutting my sentence.

Jungkook got up and went near the closet. He took a shirt and gave it to me. You can were this now. He said handing me the shirt.

He gave me a towel and i nodded and went to take a bath.

[Time skipped]

I wore the ripped jeans that witch gave me. I really didnt wanna wear it becuase it something given by her. But i had no choice than wearing it since i didnt had anything else. I wore the shirt jungkook gave me. And tied my hair and went down.

I saw suga sleeping on the couch. While others were playing a boared game. Jungkook was sitting near the dining table looking at his phone. Jin was cooking at the kitchen.

I walked very slowly since i was not used to the place yet.

Ah y/n come here jungkook spoke gathering everyones attension.

I went near jungkoook and sat on the next chair near him. You look cute wearing my shirt jungkook said making me blush as hell.

Kids food is ready jin shouts from the kitchen to get everyone's attention. All of the members except suga who was sleeping soundly on the cough came and sat one the chairs. Jimmin came and sat next to me, i moved a little to a side near jungkook because  I felt uncomfortable near jimmin since I was still not used to them.

Jin brought the foods to the table and went wake up suga.

Yah yoongi wake up now you sleepy head. Jin shouted near sugas ear making him wake up in a sudden. Wish not scream near my ear suga said while giving jin a death glare. Jin ignored suga and came to eat.

We all ate in silence.  No one bothers to brake it also.  Everyone finished eating and went to thier rooms.  But jin stayed back to do the dishes.

I went to jungkook room and sat on his bed. I was in a deep thought until jungkook came in. 

Y

when we were eating breakfast why did you move near me. Jungkook asked me.
Y-you noticed it.
Yeah, he answered.
Oh yeah its because I was not so comfortable sitting that close to him.
So you feel comfortable near me jungkook asked making me blush.
I-i-i guess so. I spoke while looking down because I was red as a tomato.
No need to be shy y

its not a problem to me.he said.
I nodded.

He took a book from the drawer and went outside the room.

Phew! Why does my heart beats so fast when he talks to me like that. I really need some fresh air.

I got up to go out then I realize I don't have any cloths. Shit i guess i am stuck here until I get cloths.

I walked near the window. I looked around a bit. The place was very peacfull and quiet. It felt nice watching the birds fly.
But after a while I felt bored.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face because I felt dizzy. I sat on jungkooks bed.  But after a while a felt my eye lids got heavy.  I couldn't keep my eyes open anymore.

This only happens when I am allergic.
What was in the food that jin made today.

My body started to itch and rashes started to appear.
I went down stairs to find jungkook to ask him if he can buy the medicine I need.But I couldn't find jungkook so I went near V.

Ummmm where's jungkook I asked v with hesitation. He went out v replied.

Omg why there so many rashes in your hands? V asked .
Its because I am allergic. And A need some medicine to get rid of this.
Is that why you was finding jungkook. V said
I nodded.
Wait here and dont itch your body it will get was if you itch them.
I nodded again.
Whats the name of the medicine v asked. ( name of the medicine)
I am going to buy it v said and left.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chapter.
And make sure to vote and comment.

Luv shaana