chapter 8= others knew

Jungkooks p.o.v

Ok lets do it that step again. I said.

We kept on practising the cheography again and again. I started to sweat alot. I coudnt get my eyes of y/n who was sitting on the chair infront of me and oberving us parcrise.

I winked at y/n and she looked down immedietly. God she looks so cute when she is blushing.

"Ok guys thats the end of the practise for today, and tommorow it will be an a day off to you guys" , manager hyung said and left the studio.
I went near the chair and sited on the floor next to her. I took a water bottle and started to drink it. I knew y/n was staring at me but i ignored it. I was breathing heavily cause the practise was very exausting. I kept the water bottle near me and started wipe of the sweat on my face. Y/n still kept staring at me. I coudnt hold my words anymore so i let it out. "Like what you see" i asked before looking at her. She turned around immediatly trying to act like nothing happend.

"Y/n you know what you are bad acting" i asked.
"W-what are you t-talking about" y/n shuttered. Why is she so cute its making me on so much.
"Never mind since you dont know it" the nervousness on her face dissapared. I tried to hide my feelings for now since my hyungs were here.
I looked around and and saw all of my hyungs looking at me . They all looked around pretending nothing happend. Jeez there acting dindn't improve a bit.

I turend back to y/n. She was playing with her fingures.

"Y/N CAN YOU HELP ME WITH THIS SONG" hobi hyung shouted. Taking my attention. "O-oh ofcourse hobi-ssi" y/n said as she stood up from the chair.
"And dont try to be so formal so just call me hobi oppa or jhope oppa......ok" hobi told y/n and she nodded. I would addmitte that i got a little jealous when she agreed on calling oppa to my hyung instead on me.

Hobi hyung grabbed her hand took her to the table where he was sitting. Y/n sitted next to him. She was smiling very cutely at him which made me jealous.

Hobi and y/n were writting the song while laughing and smiling. I thought of bringing her to my room and confess to her but i coudnt because of my hyungs.

"Hey y/n wanna go eat icecream after this" jimmin said while dropping his hand on y/ns shoulder. My anger jealously started to rise in side my body. Y/n nodded as a yes .

Jimin caressed her hair and went. I was very jealuos seeing y/n too close with my hyungs.

Then v hyung and suga jin hyung went near y/n and started to talk with her. They were too close to. My gaze kept on y/n who was laughing with my hyungs. Well that was it when i coudnt take it any more.

I stood up and went nere her and grabbed her wrist. I took y/n outside the studio. My hyungs were whispering something while giving thumbs up to each other.

Y/n was in a shock as i know.

"J-jungk-kook whats w-wrong"

"Oh i will show you whats wrong" Thats all i said before smashing my lips on hers.

------------------------------------

Hope u all like this chapter

Love shaana♡♡♡