sequel 1= anpanman

4 years since we got married.

"Eommaaaaa~" yubi my 3 year old daughter screemed. I rushed to the living room to see what's wrong.

" whats wrong bunbun" i asked looking around. I only saw some colour pencils, colouring books and some of her toys lying here and there. Nothing seemed wrong.

" can u help me scratch my back its itchy and i can't reach" she said and pouted.

I chuckled and scratched her back.

"Thanku eomma~" she said and smiled. God she looks so much like her dad. Same bunny smile and same eyes.

I went back to the kitchen to prepare the dinner before jungkook come's home.

"Honey i am home" i heared jungkook say as i finished preparing dinner.

I smiled at my self proudly by looking at the finished dinner infront of me. Finally i did something without any mistakes.

Jungkook came to me and hugged me tightly. He gave a small peck on my lips.

" eww no eomma appa kissing again" yubi said making a cute gross expression.

Me and jungkook chuckled looking at our daughter who is growing fast.

"Baby go and take shower and come to eat" i said.

"Why don't you join me" jungkook said.

"Y-yah no way" i said blushing slightly.

"But we haven't done IT in a long time" jungkook said.

"Your horny af" i said.

"For you" jungkook said.

He wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him as he planted soft kisses on my neck.

"J-jungkook s-stop yubi is here" i said.

He stoped and turned me around so i would face him.

He leaned and gave me another soft peck on my lips.

" make some snacks jagi others (rest of the bts)are coming" jungkook said.

" jinjja " i smiled.

Its been a while since i last met everyone together.

Jungkook went upstairs to take a shower while i hepled yubi to finish her school colouring work.

Jungkook came down and the family ate the dinner together.

...

I was at the kitchen making some snacks for the oppa's.

"YOUR HOPE YOUR ANGLE IS HERE WHERE'S MY LITTLE SUNSHINE" i heared jhope yell as he entered the house.

Yubi immediatly ran and jumped on jhope's embrance. I chuckled she just love them so much.

"I missed you my y/n junior" taehyung said as he opened his arm for yubi to come and give hug to him which he got.

Yubi huged each single one.

"Yubi you should learn sWaG" yoongi said while carrying yubi.

"YAh yoongi hyung your gonna Ruin my child" jungkook said while opening his arms for a hug.

"Appa~" yubi said and ran to his embrance.

" so when are you gonna give yubi a little sister or brother" taehyung said.

I chocked on my own saliva while jungkook just smirked.

"W-what are you guys t-talking about" i tried to act normal. Inwas compeletly red by now.

"Maybe soon" jungkook simply said. I smacked his arm playfully.

"See my little sunshine your gonna get a little brother or sister" jhope said while putting yubi on his lap.

"Yeah eomma is that true" yubi said while running towards me.

"Uh uh yes" i manage to say. Who can resist thise cute innocent eyes.

Jungkook smirked even more while the others were oohing.

*ding dong*(in jungkooks voice)

"honey did u invite anyone" jungkook asked. I shoocked my head.

"We know who that is" jimin and taehyung said the same. They both went to unclock the door.

"Y/n~~~~" i heared 2 voices call me.

I saw sana and naeyon(twice yeah) running towards me ingnoring there boyfriends who has there arms opened for a hug.

" unnie" i said and hugged bothe of them

So..sana is taehyung's girlfriend and naeyon is jimin's girlfriend. Its random pick dont be mad at me.

"Yah how can u ignore your boyfriend's" jimin said while he and taehyung both pouted.

"Since we came to see y/n she comes first then you" naeyon said.

She went and hugged jimin while giving a small peck to his lip. Sana also did the same.

Sana slowly went to yubi's back and covered her eyes.

" guess who" sana said.

"Sana unnwie" yubi said and giggled.

Everyone was happy.

-----

Its was almost 10 30 and everyone went home. Yubi has also slept.
I just finished cleaning up the mess everyone mad.

Jungkook came and back hugged me while his chin rested on my shoulder.

"So how about another child" jungkook said.

"Umm ok since yubi also wants someone to play with"i said.

"Tonight" jungkook said.

"Y-yah yubi is here " i stuttered. I was a blushing mess since i know whats gonn happen.

"Its ok we can be quiet" jungkook seducively whispered to my ear.

He started giving soft kisses on my neck. He gave me hickies. I moaned without knowing. His tounge rolling over my milky skin.

" lets go to the room" jungkook said and carried me on bridal style.

------------------------------------------------

Sequel number on is here.

So....i am thinking of writting squel number 2 but should i write smut?

Yes

No.

Plz vote and comment.

This is so true⬆