WEDDING/THE END💐

Its been 2 months since the accident happend. Y/n was now better. Her bruices are also gone.

We were engaged and our marrige was in a week.

Y/n was stressing out as if the earth was about explode.  " jagiya calm down" jungkook said.

" CALM DOWN. YOUR ASKING ME TO CALM DOWN WHILE OUR WEDDING IS IN A WEEK" y/n literally yelled.

Jungkook flinched at first but then chuckled. He came closer to me kissed me. I immeidietly melted to the kiss. I grabed his hair while he wrapped his arms around my small waist. His hands were about to go under my dress but i quickly pulled away from the kiss and stoped what he was doing. " ah ah your not crossing the line till marriage" i said smirking because he was so turned on. I look down and so he had a huge bulge. I smirked even more. He gets hard so easily.

I ruffled his hair while jungkook pouted and whined like a baby bunny. "Aww is my bunny boy sad" i said. He nodded as a little kid.

" dont worry just wait for one more week" i said smiling. He just nodded.

" get ready we are going to buy your wedding dress and my suit.

-------

I ended up trying more than 10 dresses just to the find the perfect one.

Jungkook wanted to make our wedding unique so he decided to that my wedding dress should be in gray colour. He said white was too plain and we should match our theme.

 He said white was too plain and we should match our theme

The dress⬆

The dress⬆

The theme was grey and pink floral.

I really liked this dress since it fits me properly and i just love the dress.

----

Days past-at the wedding day-

I was walking down the asile. My soon to be was husbend was wating infront of me.

He look so damn hot in the suit

He smiled i smiled back.

(Skips the vows)

" now you may kiss the bride" as soon as he said that jungkook slowly leaned in gave passinate kiss.

I blushed. We broke the kiss and i looked at everyone. Everyone was and clapping crying specially jhope and jin.

=time skips after the wedding=

"Owh look at my daughter who is married now" jin said as he hugged me.

"You better take care of her jungkook or i will smack your ass so hard that you will remember for your life" jin scolded jungkook.

"Ofcourse why would i hurt her" jungkook said while pulling me into a hug.

"Come and visit us atleast once a week mr and mrs jeon" taehyung teased.

" sure oppa i am gonna miss u" i said while hugging each one of them since me and jungkook decided to move in. Jungkooks parents bought the house for us.

"Hyungs we should go now" jungkook said.

" yeah but make sure to bring us some jungkook juniours" jimin said.

I smacked jimins arm playfully.

" bye jungkook and sister in law" rap mon said.

"Bye"

We were in car going to our new house.

" its gonna be a long night baby" jungkook seducivly whispered nere my ear.

I blushed.

I smiled.

-THE END-

A crappy ending ik.

I Dind't wanna uptade actually since i didn't get many comments on the last chapter. I felt like no one likes my story.

I uptaded just to celebrate 1k reads and just to finish the story.

Thank you for 1k guys i never expected this story to read 1k cause my writting sucks and this is my first story.

I may write a squel. If u want this time please comment.
Do ya'll want a squel or not?

I am sad the story is ending but still this is the end.😭😭😭😭

Please support me on my other story and i am planing to do publish a new story which is a vampire one.

Please support me bye.