THREE

✶✶✶✶✶THREE; OLD FLAME✶✶✶✶✶

✶✶✶✶✶
THREE; OLD FLAME
✶✶✶✶✶

     DAD,

     It's been a harsh first week here. I'm missing Cedric more than I thought I would, and I can't even bear to look at the Hufflepuff table anymore. I hope mum is doing alright, and I hope everything's okay at the Ministry.

     I'm doing my best in my studies. I promise to bring back the best for you.

     -Cami

     Camille sealed the letter in an envelope and sighed to herself. She wished she could bring back more happy news to her father, but she had not even told him about her and Draco's breakup yet.

     Amos didn't fancy the boy much either, but it comforted him to know his daughter was being taken care of. Camille couldn't tell him she was all on her own now.

     She headed up to the Owlery to send her letter. When she opened the door, she was surprised to see Cho and Harry standing behind it, conversing with one another.

     Cho seemed shocked by her arrival. "Oh, great," Camille muttered under her breath.

     "Camille, you're up early."

     The Ravenclaw failed to fall asleep the night prior, haunted by memories of Cedric. She remembered their summers together, including how her brother would attempt to teach her Quidditch and she would fail horribly at the sport. The memories followed her wherever she went, and every time she spotted the color yellow, her heart felt like crumbling into a million pieces.

     "Yes, it seems I am," she murmured, handing the letter over to her owl.

     "Is that for your father? Tell him I wish him the best," Cho spoke sweetly. Camille closed her eyes and inhaled, trying her best to maintain her temper.

     Harry could sense that she was about to explode, and stepped in to save her, mentioning the Gryffindor Quidditch team. Cho was slightly startled by the fact that Ron was the new Keeper.

     The door suddenly burst open again, and Filch was standing behind it, his cat following his footsteps. "Aha! I've had a tip-off that you are intending to place a massive order for Dungbombs!"

     Camille's eyebrows furrowed. Did Filch think Harry was Fred and George?

     "Who told you I was ordering Dungbombs?" Harry questioned, folding his arms.