FOUR

✶✶✶✶✶FOUR; DETENTION PARTNERS✶✶✶✶✶

✶✶✶✶✶
FOUR; DETENTION PARTNERS
✶✶✶✶✶

"HARRY, HAVE YOU seen Camille after breakfast? Apparently, she's wearing Cedric's robes. Everyone's saying it's an act of protest against Umbridge," Hermione spoke as she took her seat in the Great Hall for dinner.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows. "How could it be considered an act of protest? She's just missing her brother. She wants him to be remembered."

Harry recalled Camille's worried nature over Cedric's legacy. She wanted people to remember him as the kind Hufflepuff Quidditch captain, not just some spare boy who was killed because of Harry.

Fred and George came bouncing over, answering the question for Hermione. "We heard that she went off on Umbridge during Defense. Umbridge apparently asked her to take off her robes in class and-" Fred began.

"Camille wouldn't back down! Umbridge was trying not to cause a scene but Camille asked her why she believed it was inappropriate for her to be wearing her brother's robes," George finished.

"I heard that Umbridge made up some excuse that it was because Hufflepuff isn't Camille's respective house," Ron joined in, munching on a chicken leg.

"All of that is correct," a voice sounded out from behind Harry. Every Gryffindor eye turned to see the Ravenclaw in all of her glory. The rumors were all accurate — Camille had the yellow and black robes draped over her shoulders, her eyes narrowing at anyone who stared at her for too long.

She slid into the spot next to Harry, and the boy blushed slightly at her choice in seating.

"It was a horrid excuse, by the way, and I wouldn't stand for any of it," she spoke nonchalantly, reaching over to grab a piece of chicken. Fred and George were gazing at her with awe. "McGonagall had no problem with me being out of dress code, and she even wrote me a note in case any of the other teachers questioned me about it. All of them were respectful except for that nasty toad."

Fred cleared his throat. "You know, Camille, since you're not dating Malfoy any more, I think it's time you get back in the market."

She raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And who do you think is a prospective candidate?"

George shrugged. "Anyone, really. I heard redheads are particularly desirable."

She smirked. "Alright, then. Ron, would you like to go on a date with me?"

Ron choked on his chicken.