Ꮲrologue

[Prologue]

Main Characters:

Allyson's Pov
I'm standing beside the window and seeing my two children's,a one boy and one girl.I'm very thankful to be with them.I love them so much.

By the way I'm Allyson Mae Buenaventura.30 years of age.I'm born on May 10,1988.I live in Makati City.I'm a funny girl,good girl,and sweet.I'm the BFF of Heart Nathalie Chel Delavin.I'm a secret agent like my family.I'm already graduated in college in the University of the Philippines with a course of Journalism.I work as a writer and director in my own company.

I have a husband.9 years ago when I met him.He is my life,my love even what they say,because of him,nabubuhay pa ako ngayon,siya ang nagligtas sa akin sa kapahamakan.I love him so much.

This is Allyson Mae Buenaventura,one of the main character in this story.

Liam's Pov
"Moo let's eat dinner" tugun ng wife ko.

"Ok I'll be there Moo"I said.

Nakaupo ako ngayon sa harap ng aming dining table kasama ang aking mga anak at ang aking asawa.Di ko lubos maisip na malalaki na pala sila.9 years ago when I met my one and only love,my wife.I'm bless to be with her,she is my wife na papasayahin ka kung may problema ka,siya ang wife na pinapangarap ko dati at ngayon na ay aking asawa.

"Moo,ok ka lang.Matulog na tayo,inaantok na ako" tugun ni Moo na si wife.

"Alam mo Moo,nung mga bata pa tayo parang hindi tayo magkakatuluyan kasi lagi tayong nag-aaway.Pero ngayon tayo ng dalawa.Nakakaiyak isipin na ang kaaway mo pala pwedeng makatuluyan mo" maluha luha kong sabi.

"Oo nga Moo.Kaya huwag ka ng umiyak baka pumangit ka..haha..Joke" aniya at nag peace sign sa akin.

"Matulog na nga tayo" tugun ko at niyakap na siya.

This is Alexander Liam Alvarez.30 years of age.I'm born on November 04,1988.I live in Makati City.I'm the bestfriend of Prinz Knight Dwayne Cruz.I'm graduated in University of the Philippines with a course of HRM.I work as the owner of my Restaurant,and I'm one of the main character in this story.

Knight's Pov

I'm seating beside my wife,watching her sleeping.My enemie,my friend and now my love.She is my world,Di ko kayang mabuhay kung wala siya sa buhay ko.She is one of a kind person that I know.She is my happiness.Siya ang babae na hindi ka iiwanan kahit na anong mangyari.She is the prettiest girl for me.I love her so much.

Now,we had our two childrens na nagpapasaya sa amin.A 6 years old boy and 4 years old girl.I'm very thankful because she is the girl that I married.

By the way,I'm Prinz Knight Dwayne Cruz.30 years of age.I'm born on June 17,1988.I live in Makati City.I'm a good boy,and a gangster before,but now hindi na.I'm already graduated in University of the Philippines on year 2011 with a course of BSBA.I work as the owner of my company.I'm one of the main character in this story.

Nathalie's Pov
Hi I'm Heart Nathalie Chel Delavin.30 years of age.I'm born on October 26,1988.I'm a good girl,pero kung ginalit mo magsisisi ka dahil I'm silent but deadly and I'm ugly only.Actually,I'm already graduated on year 2011 in the University of the Philippines with a course of Journalism.I work as a writer and director in my own company.I'm a secret agent and my family is also a secret agent.I was only 16 years old when I met him,my husband,my world is like a hell that you don't know how to explain that,but I was wrong because what I said is the opposite of it.I'm thankful to God because she gave me a husband na mabait at may disiplina.

And now,we had our two childrens,one boy and one girl.Sila ang nagpapasaya sa amin if there's a problem.Hindi ako nagsisisi na pinakasalan ko siya,dahil siya lang ang taong nagpatibok at nagpasaya sa puso ko.

Again,this is Heart Nathalie Chel Delavin,one of the main character in this story,hindi lang ito story kundi real story of my life.

Allyson's Pov
Liam's Pov
Knight's Pov
Chel's Pov

"Hi I'm Allyson Mae Buenaventura"

"Hi I'm Alexander Liam Alvarez"

"Hi I'm Prinz Knight Dwayne Cruz"

"Hi I'm Heart Nathalie Chel Delavin"

"And this is our story"

Authors Note:
"Hey guyz.The author is here.I hope you like the Prologue and don't forget to vote it"

-ChelThePritzel