Chapter Twenty Three

Jason's POV:

I find Ivan laying on a random bed in the penthouse. Shirtless. And pant-less. Of course he is.

"Jason." He sounds surprised. I immediately start blushing at the sight of him half-naked. I mean, who wouldn't? The guy is freaking ripped. Seriously, an eight-pack and some dam good muscles.

"Uh, hi. I um...just wanted to...to see how you're doing." I tell him, looking at everything else in the room to avoid staring at him. He climbs out of the bed and heads towards the closest, digging through it until he finds a black t-shirt and black sweatpants.

"Okay, no." I say. He looks at me, confused, as he's about to put the shirt on.

"What? Do you not want me to put my clothes on, Jason?" He asks, smirking. My face immediately heats up as he smirks.

"No, I mean, try to wear something other than black for once." I reply, walking towards the closet and taking the t-shirt and pants from him. He raises an eyebrow at me digging through the closet for any lighter colors.

"Something other than black? Mmm no thanks." Ivan responds. I roll my eyes at him and pick out the best thing I can find for him- a light blue t-shirt and blue jeans. I turn around and shove the clothes into his arms.

He chuckles as he examines the clothes I chose for him. "Nah, I'll pass."

"Shut up and get dressed already." I mutter.

"You're the one who delayed it." Ivan teases, winking at me. My face heats up again as he quickly gets dressed into the shirt and jeans. Once he's done, he examines the shirt and furrows his brows.

"It's not my color, you know?" He asks me jokingly, giving me a crooked, bad-boy smile.

"You're so picky, Ivan." I tell him, but I can't help but smile with him. He shrugs his shoulders and gets close enough to me until he does the same thing he's done before; he softly kisses my cheek, letting his lips linger for a second longer than before.

"Thanks." He whispers to me, then walks out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Holy.

Schist.

Dear Greek and Roman gods and holy angels with halos oh my gods.

Oh my GODS.

What? Is this even legal? I don't even know what 'this' is. All I know is that I kind of like it.

Scratch that. I really like it. I don't like Ivan, I like what he does. I know it probably sounds horrible, but it's true. It's just the way that he does things that makes me want more. I want another bad-boy smirk, another flirty comment, another kiss on the cheek. I know that I probably sound greedy, but it's true.

How the Pluto was Max able to resist this boy?

Seriously. If he gave her all this kind of attention, how in the Underworld and Olympus was she able to resist him? My gods that girl must be a goddess if she can do that.

And that makes me wonder how many other people Ivan shamelessly flirts with even though he doesn't like them, like what he does with me. I bet he does it on other guys. I bet he and Nine have flirt-offs.

Snapping out of my odd daze, I walk back out of the room and immediately start looking for Ivan. I spot him talking to Nine, leaning against the kitchen counter. Well then.