Chapter Nine

Tyler was nowhere to be found, but Natalie barely noticed, why? Because while Ethan was busy trying to win back her heart and she found herself falling for him all over again.

When he was still in Texas, he'd send a bouquet of tulips everyday. And when he came back, he took her out on a lot of dates and he even grew close to Eva who liked him immediately.

Natalie remembered why she had fallen for him in the first place, he was just amazing.

Natalie smiled at her image in the mirror as she applied some finishing touches to her makeup.

Ethan was taking her to dinner at Quong's Cuisines. A very popular restaurant at LA.

She was on the brink of taking him back, infact in her heart, she had already taken him back. But, she just wanted to punish him a little bit more.

"Someone's looking good." Chloe remarked as she walked into the room with Eva following her and holding the hem of skirt. "Gotta look your best for your man huh?" She winked.

"We're not a couple yet." Natalie countered.

"Well I think otherwise, and so does Eva."

And the mention of her name, Eva left Chloe's skirt and went over to her mom, who hoisted her up to sit on the dresser.

"You look real pretty mom." She said smiling adorably.

"Aww...thanks mi princesa." Natalie smiled at her.

There was a knock on the door and Alta walked in.

"Time for bed little one."

"But I don't want to go to bed." Eva sighed, dramatically placing her hand over her forehead.

Natalie guessed she had been watching a lot of Disney cartoons lately.

"Oh but you do amadora, princesses need their beauty sleep so that they can get more beautiful." She said and that seemed to convince her.

"Okies!"

"Now give mommy a kiss before going to bed."

She leaned down and Eva kissed her. Then she helped her down.

Eva then ran out of the room, saying goodnight to Natalie and Chloe, while Alta chased after her, begging her to slow down.

"So when are you gonna stop torturing the poor guy and take him back, so that the both of you can get married once and for all?" Chloe asked, as she helped Natalie to tame her wild black curls.

"I'm not torturing him!" Natalie defended herself.

"Are you kidding me?" She raised a brow. "It's been a month since he came back from Texas and the poor guy is still tryna win your heart with tulips and dates!"

"He's not complaining now, is he?"

"For Pete's sake Natalie, any sensible girl would not keep a deliciously handsome guy with a sophisticated British accent waiting. But hey, I remember, you're not so sensible."