Epilogue

Natalie was sitting at her vanity, putting finishing touches to her makeup when she heard Ethan's voice from downstairs.

"Sparrow, hurry up or you'll be late!" He shouted.

"I'm coming, just five more minutes!" She shouted back.

"I don't want them to wait too long at the airport."

"They won't!"

It was Eva's birthday, she and her brother were coming back from college that same day. They wanted to organize a surprise party for her.

She and her son, Chris were to distract her while Ethan and their last child, Danielle would decorate the house in preparation for the birthday.

"We all know that your five minutes means thirty." Danielle walked in smirking.

Danielle really looked like her mom. She was dark skinned like her, had long curly hair that was jet black and she was really beautiful. But she had her father's character.

She rolls her eyes.

"I mean it this time."

"I'm so excited that Eva and Chris are coming back from college." She gushed.

"I know right." She slipped her feet into her champagne colored heels and stood up. "See, I'm ready now."

"I'm impressed." Danielle rolled her eyes.

"Let's go, I need to see my babies."

"Mom, Eva's twenty two today and Chris is nineteen. What's the baby about that?"

Natalie scowled at her seventeen year old daughter...she shut her mouth.

Natalie looked around the house as they went down the stairs, everywhere was decorated, there was food, drinks and music, and most importantly the guest had arrived.

All that was left to do was to get Eva and her brother from the airport. She was exited.

"On my word, you look stunning." Ethan smiled at his wife as he ravished with his eyes when they reached him.

"Of course, what do you think?" She smirked.

"What about your beautiful daughter?" Danielle asked with a wry look on her face.

"Well in that case, you also look stunning...in my shirt...that you stole. " He smirked at her.

"'Stole' is such a strong word."

"Really?" He raised a brow.

"Oh come on! If mom's allowed to wear your shirts, then why can't I?" She folded her arms.

"Get your own husband first."

"Well I just might, if only you stop scaring away any boy I bring home."

"I'm a dad, it's my job." Ethan laughed.

"Well I'm a daughter, it's my job." Danielle shot back.