• Prequel •

Disclaimer:

These stories are purely FICTION!!

I love all members and respect their relationships with one another. These fanfics are in no way meant to harm the members. And it is NOT my intention to make anyone feel uncomfortable.

I was really debating whether or not to delete all of my stories. As the years passed I started to feel slightly uncomfortable writing about real people. But I also got so much support throughout these years, and couldn't let that go to waste. These stories contain characters, who don't represent the boys irl. I hope everyone knows that!! It is not reality, it's a fictional world.

Again, these stories are purely FICTION. They do NOT indicate anything that happens irl. The stories are just meant to be a fun and lighthearted read, not meant to be taken in reality. We can fantasize all we want (without harm), but we can't assume!!!

I love you all~
Thanks for the support
- Author-nim <3

Now let's get to it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minho and Jisung have known each other for such a long time.

Ever since birth, or well.. ever since Jisung was born. Minho is two years older than him after all.

Both of their parents got along really well, so it would only be normal for them to get close and attached to one another as well.

Minho's mother died when he was born, so he always looked at Jisung's mom as his own mother figure, since he saw her almost every day.

He lives together with his dad. He's used to it by now since it has always only been the two of them in one house. Some good days and some bad days, some worse.

He was happy when Jisung was born, finally, he would have a little brother.

Well... not biologically anyway, but someone he would play with every day, adore for the rest of his life and who he'd always protect from any harm.

They played together almost every day. One day of not seeing Minho made Jisung cry, so that was one of the reasons why they were always together.

They were basically inseparable.
Except for when Minho's father took random times of absence now and again and took Minho with him wherever he was going.

They have been best friends since forever.

In kindergarten, they would obviously play together every chance they got.

Jisung didn't really have many friends, he only had one; Minho. He had no friends who were in his class, of his own age. His classmates always laughed at him and bullied him.

Even little kids can be cruel.

He was born with chubby cheeks which his classmates found ugly, so they bullied him for it and called him names such as 'fatty'.

He wasn't even fat.

Minho found Jisung's cheeks cute, like a squirrel. In his opinion, it's Jisung's charm, which everyone was obviously jealous of.