• 13 •

Not even half an hour later he had met up with a girl.

They seem really close - according to the pair of eyes watching them - and actually are really close.

If she would've been one year older, they could be mistaken as twins, according to Minho himself. The way they dress - their style - is basically the same.

It's nice to have things in common with someone, having things to share with someone, that's why he liked her so much.

But that's also one of the reasons why he would never be able to date her - or even someone like her - male nor female. It would be like dating another version of yourself. If every single interest was the same; there's nothing new to share, always the same opinions, ...

He liked her very much but prefered being outdoors with her, hanging out somewhere. He did not like being alone in a room with her, maybe that had its reasons. He had known her for nearly two years now, she was one year younger than he was.

She hadn't regretted ever meeting him. He helped her find her way through the college campus and the dorms - on her first day of college. He even helped her carry her luggage.

She was now one of his good friends and liked spending time with him. She just found it a pity that he had never, not once, agreed to watch a movie with her - or going out with her.

They were talking about their plans for the day and made one of their own.

As the two individuals hugged each other, to say goodbye, the two people watching them hid behind a corner. They didn't want to hide, but they also didn't want to run into Minho right now.

Minho and the girl started walking in opposite directions, both going to their own destination. He took out his phone and dialed a number, calling someone. "If you love me, you'll save me and come to my house for dinner tonight," He said over the phone, slightly whining. He didn't even give the person on the other end of the phone time to reply before he ended the call.

He walked back home while listening to music. When he got there, he found it strange seeing none of the elders' cars in front of the house. He walked inside and called out for his father and Mrs. Han, but they weren't home.

He walked upstairs, towards his room, expecting there to be no one on the second floor either - because who sleeps at three in the afternoon? He did hear little coughs coming out of Jisung's room so he thought to check it out.

He opened the door quietly as he slowly walked inside. The room was a mess, and his nightstand was full on bacteria mode with all the filthy tissues laying around.

"Sungie?" Minho questioned, already knowing the answer. Who else would be in his room?

"Mhm,"

Minho crouched down and checked the younger's temperature. His face was burning hot. He didn't only catch a cold, it seemed like he had gotten a fever as well. "I'll go get you some medication,"

Jisung doesn't like to be taken care of, especially not since he was old enough to do so himself. But he felt weak and out of energy. He hates being ill. The pain, the warmth, the cold, the feeling of not being productive - for hours, ... He hates it all.

Minho walked back in. As he saw Jisung sitting up straight, he gave him a pill and a glass of water. He had also brought an ice pack with him - wrapped around a towel - and handed it to Jisung.

"What do you want me to do with this," Jisung asked, his eyes barely open.

Minho chuckled softly as a grin appeared on his face. He caressed away some strands of hair - that were in front of the younger's eyes - as he was sitting on the side of the bed, facing him. He took the ice pack back and held it against his forehead. "You hold it, right here,"

"Right," Jisung sighed.

He looked at Jisung, his grin changing into a sympathetic smile. "Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?"

"I didn't want to bother you. Plus, I'm old enough to take care of myself." He said, truly not wanting to bother Minho with his problems - because if he did, it would most likely ruin his day, or life.

He swallowed down the pill Minho had given him and laid back down in his bed, underneath his sheets.

"And look where that's gotten you, you're lying in your bed at three in the afternoon," Minho spoke softly.

Jisung turned around, lying on his side, not wanting to face the elder male. "Don't worry about it,"

"I do worry.. about you," Minho cleared his throat as he stood up from the bed and walked towards the door. "Call me if you need anything, I'll be in my room,"

"Okay, thank you," He replied tiredly, slowly falling asleep.

[A/N]
Procrastinating and my Anxiety aren't blending in well..... I hate big af presentations and I have one on Friday... I had a test/pre one past Monday and I started crying cuz anxiety....So yeah...I feel like shit and I dunno how to calm my damn heartbeat..

Thank you all sm for 6K reads uwu <33 !!
I love you all!¡!

Q; Do you prefer slowburn or things going fasttt (in stories/books)?

A; Slowburn all the way... Even though it's torture at times :')

To be continued ;)