• 32 •

Minho and Jisung were standing in front of the multiple boards at the movie theatre, they still had to choose what to watch and it seemed as if Minho had his eyes set on one of them as a grin appeared on his face.

Jisung followed Minho's gaze as his eyes were also on that one board now. "Oh, you gotta be kidding me," He groaned.

Minho's gaze was settled on the movie 'The proposal' as he loved romcoms. Jisung, on the other hand, despised romantic movies - or so everyone thought. He likes them if there's nothing else to watch and when he's trying to kill time, but then he rather watches those kinds of movies alone in his room, secretly.

"You said I could choose," Minho pouted, reminding Jisung some of his own words.

"Yeah but not that one," He groaned.

The elder scoffed softly, chuckling slightly. "It's a comedy," He informed the boy in front of him. He remembered Jisung actually really liked comedic kind of movies, both used to watch those kinds all the time.

"Yeah, a romantic one," He scoffed, not wanting to watch a movie containing romance on a big plate. He was actually hoping Minho would've chosen an action movie, or even thriller or horror - even though he hated those kinds of movies since he shits his pants quite easily.

"That's a minor thing you gotta accept," Minho muttered, eyebrows raised as a smirk appeared on his face.

Jisung groaned and whined, keen on not wanting to watch something romantic, but, not to his luck, Minho took ahold of his arm and pulled the boy with him as he wanted to get snacks. Minho got himself a medium popcorn and a small sized drink, while Jisung got himself about three bags of chips and the largest sized drink they sold - which was a one-liter cup. Minho looked at the younger boy amusingly, grinning widely. "What?" Jisung snapped, questionably. "I gotta get through it somehow," This only made Minho's grin change into loud laughter. The blond boy was happy he had put a smile on Minho's face and that he made him laugh.

As both of them had their drinks and snacks in hand, they headed towards the cash desk to pay for them and get their tickets. They found it quite a hassle juggling the beverages and snacks they had bought so they placed them all on a tray, Minho taking it into his one hand.

They walked towards hall six as that was the hall where they played the movie they were going to watch. As they had entered the hall, they scanned the whole wide room, as wide as a usual movie theatre hall was. Then both of them realised they hadn't checked their tickets for their seats yet. Minho took the tickets out of his pocket and searched for the row and seat numbers on it, while Jisung was just flabbergasted as he looked at everyone in this room, which was a lot of people. He was wide-eyed as he came to the realisation that this theatre hall was full of couples.

"We're on row nine, seats eleven and twelve," Minho informed, moving forward as he was speaking, but stopping in his step as he noticed Jisung not following him. He walked back a few steps. "What's the matter?" He then asked, wonderingly.

"W-what if people think you and I are dating?" Jisung questioned hesitantly.

"I don't care," Minho spoke bluntly, honestly not bothered by what others might think.

"But-" Jisung began.

"Come on," Minho cut him off and took hold of his hand, grabbing it and dragging the blond boy with him, nine rows higher, to their seats. As he got there, he softly let go of Jisung's hand and both of them sat down.