Chapter 17

Zinnia Point of View

Like a dream you can' t explain

Luv can chase a beating of your heart

Like the sunshining in the rain

Luv can make your whole world fall apart

All I wanted now, I just wanna spend my life with you

Time will show me how

Suddenly everything has turned me inside out

Suddenly luv is the thing that I can't live without

You are my dream, my luv, my life

I just wanna spend my life with you

You are the one that makes me smile

I just wanna spend my life with you

God I luv somehow... I just wanna spend my life with you

You can show me how

Suddenly everything has turned me inside out

Suddenly luv is the thing that I can't live without

You are my dream, my luv, my life

I just wanna spend my life with you

You are the one that makes me smile

I just wanna spend my life with you...

"My Lovely Monk~~~~~ " I sang from the top of my lungs. From the moment Damian and Anna kissed, I was feeling so light and excited and happy and whatnot. I'm even singing from yesterday continuously to express my immense joy.

How good it was to be kissed. Now I decided I am giving my first kiss to Mr. Monk and I will steal his kisses every possible way.

But he did not go along with my thesis. He should suck my lips then why did he send his tongue into my mouth?

That's cheating!

My tongue is one of my special organs and he touched it with his and also pushed it many times. That was not how the website told to kiss.

Yet...yet I loved it. His tongue is so soft and also it tasted like pork. He must have had pork for breakfast. If I was in my right senses, then I would have bitten it to eat thinking it of a well done pork steak.

"For goodness sake, Zinnia, STOP SINGING. My ears are bleeding." Tuyen walked out like a half dead person from her sleep.

I'm still angry at her. What she did was not a good thing to do.

"I'm not talking to you. Remember?" I pouted and turned away my head to show her that my anger has a good stability that my plans couldn't hold.

She sighed irritated and shook her head, "You are angry with me because I told you to be careful with your Mr. Monk?"

Oh, Tuyen! Why can't you understand that Mr. Monk is harmless? He may be lethal for any other but not me.

That poor man can only kill mosquitoes.

"Yes. Mr. Monk is a diamond between worthless pebbles." Enough is enough. Now I am not going to defend Mr. Monk's innocence. Tuyen should come out of her shell and see the real world and stop judging people.

"Now I don't want to talk to you about this anymore. My throat is hurting with the constant singing so I'm going out to get some herbal tea. And please stop harassing Mr. Monk. Even if you start searching in the hot sun with sunglasses, you cannot find someone as cool as Mr. Monk." I declared and walked out to get myself some medicinal tea.