Chapter 34

Zinnia point of view

Finally!

Finally I'm in a place I always want to be.

The view from here is so pretty and darn it... I love it where I'm standing.

How I wish hubby gets here quickly so I can show him this beautiful place.

"What are you smiling at?" Valdimir guy questioned in a pissed off tone which made me chuckle.

This guy is so ignorant. How can you not smile when you look at beautiful scenery?

There is the whole city of Macau under my foot and it's so beautiful to look at the whole city from up here. And this ignorant guy is asking me what I'm smiling at.

I think I should teach him few life hacks to notice the beauty of nature.

"Hey V... How do you like to live in peaceful arms of solace in the jungle?" I asked turning back towards him a little and grinned at him.

Since he was holding my hands from my behind tightly, I couldn't turn completely but I can see enough of his angry face.

He needs nature to calm his inner agony. Don't know what caused such agony inside him but I want to cure him even though he tried to poison hubby.

Past is past. He tried to poison hubby and I returned his poison to him so the score is equal. Now I can only see a frustrated child in this forty something year man.

After all I'm wife of a monk and I need to be forgiving and kind to people like my hubby.

"What the hell are you talking about?" He asked in confusion and rubbed his head with his free hand.

See, he's having a headache too. This is bad. Anger makes people go through so many problems.

"Zinnia!" I heard my hubby's faint voice from far and I immediately looked down from the edge of Macau's bungee jumping tower.

Aww, hubby looks so good looking in wedding tuxedo. He looks like Avengers superhero. I'm in white wedding gown and I will look so good beside him. Yay!

"Dem hubby!. Hi!" I tried to wave my hand but immediately realized that my hands are not free. So I just grinned back at him and jumped a couple times in excitement of seeing my husband along with his best man and my both the bridesmaid.

"Zinnia, don't be scared. I'm here." He yelled from down for which I heard a scoff from V.

"Now that Dem is here, at least now you tell me why we are here. It's my second wedding day and I was supposed to be saying 'I do' by now." I told in a sad tone. I wanted to marry him in front of our family so desperately but V had to bring me here.

Its okay though, if groom is here, bride is here, family is here and Gods are up there sees us then we can marry anywhere with or without a priest.

"Ah, look who is here. Isn't the Mafia king who destroyed my life?" V yelled down to hubby in a weird tone.

Hubby destroyed V? How?

He looks fine to me; well dressed, stylish criminal like beard, not much natural hair but I think he got hair planted on his head and he looks well rested too.

Then how come he put a wrong allegation on my innocent hubby that he destroyed someone's life?

The Demyan Petrov I know can never swat a fly too. He can only swat mosquitoes just because they are a little dangerous.

"No, my hubby cannot destroy someone's life. He himself is a body of life and it is not possible for him to produce negative impact in anyone's life. That is an impossible theory and even science cannot prove it." I told him confidently, squaring my shoulders in pride.