Chapter 27

Demyan Point of View

Never...

Never in my life had I had s*x such as this. I was known for my potential to drive women insane on bed but never had I fathomed that I would go insane on bed due to two reasons.

One, obviously she was so damn beautiful and so responsive.

Two, she was wrongly responsive, thinks a lot and talks a lot, not to mention, the side dishes she added.

Gosh... who would have the womanly juices mixed with ketchup and chocolate? That's so... uncalled for. I must be the first and probably the last person to have such a mixture. I almost couldn't think what to do with this girl, who is now my forceful wife.

Every day, all the time, she behaves as if she knows things more than I do. I don't know why she is hell bent of teaching me something even she doesn't know.

Last night I could hardly gather and piece my ego and manliness or else what face I would show to the world then. She was almost ready to search in the Google about love making and do it with me in the procedure while the video will be playing.

What was it? Was it a chicken Ratatouille to learn from Youtube?

Goodness...!

For the first time in my life, I made love to someone to prove myself in it. No doubt, there was liking for the Lady in it and I enjoyed it a lot but it would have been more enjoyable if she could shut her mouth and brain.

Now that the sacrificial night is over, now I am expected to compliment her.

What? She finds me like a kid on tantrum when I widen my eyes to scare people? For your information darling wife, people actually fear those red raging eyes. They literally kiss the path I walked on so as to get my favor and you are looking at me like I am some kid on a tantrum whose toy was taken away from him?

I still couldn't figure out how you are scared of me. I mean I am not that innocent looking... I wonder what can make you get scared.

I am genuinely interested to know what makes her scared off. Now that I am not in her list of 'most feared entity' I can expect someone else to fulfill my wish.

"Forget about complimenting you, I want to ask you something." I pulled her further into my warm body and wrapped my hands tightly around her. She pouted and nodded at me which I took as acceptance. "Who are you most afraid of?" I asked expectantly.

I couldn't suppress my excitement as I am hoping to know the great person who can build a little terror inside her. In my opinion, not having a fear of anything is a serious disease and I don't want my 'lovely' wife to suffer it.

"Umm, who am I scared of... hmm... oh yes, there is someone who I am scared of." She said making me jump in ecstasy from inside.

Did she... did she just say... did she just say she was actually terrorized by someone?

That lucky brat. Whoever it might be. I would've tear up in tears of joy if I was not a mafia leader.

"I'm so scared of the old sales uncle in the local convenience store in Beaufort." Great... who is this old sales uncle who scared a girl that even a mafia couldn't?

"Are you still scared of him?" I asked and she nodded her head, biting her lower lip.

Such fascinating scenery to see Zinnia biting her lip in fear. It's like my eyes are having a feast of their own.

"Why though?" I asked curiously for which she shivered involuntarily and looked at me with fear in her eyes.

Fear in her eyes is such a beautiful mascara that only suits her.