Chapter 33

Demyan Point of View

Clearly, I have no say in anything.

I've been trying get reins on at least two of hundred things in our lives but Scarecrow managed to take hold of all the reins without any effort.

Is it so easy to control a man like him?

I don't think so. I'm hardly manageable and understandable, not to mention the amount of dark past that clouded my life. Then how come scarecrow so easily handles me like it's nothing great?

But I've learnt my lesson. Rather than being embarrassed it's better to embrace it and be grateful that someone in the world can actually put me on my toes.

I feel so relieved now that I came in terms with how the winds are blowing in my life. I feel so burden free and possibly I will not get surprised with Zinnia's actions in future as I think I got a hang of it.

She wants to marry me again in front of our family? Why not! As you wish, my scarecrow darling.

As you wish...

"I wish the third musketeer was here to be another best man. I miss him." Egor mumbled with a pout which made me raise my eyebrow.

A pout?

"You are pouting? Really Egor? What has gotten into your hard heart that is making you actually pout?" I have never seen him pout. Glower, yes. Sulk, yes but never seen him pout. It's too girlish and he hates it if a person pouts either it be a girl or a boy.

Immediately, Egor grinned at me avoiding my eyes for a couple of seconds and then started to set the cravat around my neck.

Well, well, well... look at him acting like a romantic sick puppy! There must be someone behind this who did the wonder of making Egor blush. Otherwise, the Egor I knew could only blush at blood.

Wait a second... that girl... in phone...

"My buddy, what is going on between you and Tuyen?" I asked completely interested in hearing out the story. My life is already set now with Zinnia, so I can't let Egor have a peaceful bachelor life.

He deserves better.

He deserves headache.

He deserves heart ache

He deserves some craziness in his mundane life.

"Tuyen who?" He asked innocently and I gave him 'really-dude' look which caused him to clear his throat and look at me intently.

"Well, I kinda... you know... started liking her..." Okay! He started liking her, I know. But isn't that girl too cold to him and not to mention the murderous look she has whenever she looks at him.

"How? I mean I think she dislikes you then what did she do that you fell for her?" I understand his interest if she would've been nice and sweet to him like how Zinnia is, but Tuyen is a force to be reckoned with.

Tuyen clearly hates him.

"She just recently punched and hit me for the twelfth time." Uh huh. Okay. So? She always punches him and hits him brutally because Egor is kind of pervert when he wants to be.

What's new in it? They always fight with each other anyways.

"I still did not understand how you felt your heart beating for her when all she does is hit you unconditionally." I'm seriously lost here. I did not get the logic behind his liking for the abusing girl.

"When is my birthday,Dem?" He asked suddenly taking a deep frustrated sigh.

"Twelfth of December 1988. How is it related to Tuyen?" Don't tell me she shares same birthday with him to make him love her.