(15) dream

Not edited, sorry :(

I'll fine tune it soon, but for now enjoy.

It was finally Friday.

Dakota and I were currently lazily sprawled on the plane, thousands of feet up in the air. It was a relatively small plane, so Dakota was in the 'aisle' next to me. We had been flying for about an hour, and we had like thirty minutes left. Thank god for short flights.

"Hey, what's the plan for when we land?" I looked over at the lanky boy.

He lifted his head, and turned towards me. "So we'll land at like, four-ish. Danielle arranged a driver to pick us up once we land in Venice, and it'll take us to the hotel. We'll have like an hour to relax and get ready, then I have to go to the studio for some of the shots. You can stay back if you want. But after I finish with the indoor filming, we have to go to this dinner with some of the business ambassadors. But after we're free to explore."

Wow, poor Dakota. He had such a packed schedule, but he was all cheery about it. "You excited?"

He nodded his head, "Yeah for sure. I've only been to Milan. Even though it's only a weekend, I'm excited. And even though Sasha is a maniac, I feel like it'll be fun. Having a friend with me makes it even better. Thanks by the way for coming with me."

I waved him off. "It's fine Dakota. I couldn't leave you in the vicinity of Sasha Kane without backup. Besides, I haven't been to Venice in forever. If we have time, we have to go to this one bakery. It has the best biscotti ever!"

"Don't worry Miss Blake, we can go look for your bakery. But we have to get gelato. I never got gelato in Milan." He pouted.

"Yeah, the gelato in Italy is better than sex. And anyways, I deserve it. I worked my ass off during tryouts."

The girls let me do tryouts a day early, since I was to leave today. I ended up making the cheer team, and I was given my uniform and bow. It was a happy little moment, Daisy, MJ, and I squealing and hugging each other after the results were given.

"Yeah, congrats by the way. I know Clark will just love having you cheer him on."

I groaned slightly, still confused by Wednesdays events. We didn't speak yesterday or today, so I was still left puzzled. "I'm sure he will."

Our conversation was cut short by the flight attendant who told us to fasten our seatbelts. We made our descent into Venice.

The plane had landed, and as soon as Dakota and I left the plane, we looked around the arrivals gate. A man was holding a sign that said "Spaulding" and a dark haired woman stood next to him.

"There's Danielle!" Kota pulled me along with him.

"Dakota! Right on time. And Blakely I presume?"