(46) days of january

I hope all of you are doing well during these trying times and you all are staying safe! I wish all the best for you and your loved ones!

And I'm so sorry about the delay for this update! I've been redoing this chapter repeatedly to try and figure all the timelines out!

Anyways here's this chapter! It is unedited, sorry! But hopefully some cute scenes will make up for it?

"Should I do it?"

"I dunno."

"Is it a good idea?"

"It depends."

"Will he hate me?"

"Probably not."

"Will he be mad?"

"'Most probably." Was his- once again- infuriating two word response.

"But, Nico! If I say yes that means losing a year with you guys also." I hit my head against the doorframe in frustration. Our nighttime adventure had just ended and Nico had walked me back to my dorm room, but I was still torn.

Nico leaned against the wall of the dormitory hallway. "But if you say no, you're losing an opportunity to go to college a year earlier. Losing the chance to explore your options for a career, other than just sticking to what your father wants. If you wanted you can even expand your modeling career, it's up to you."

I bit my lip, attempting to think. "But what abo-"

"Don't take us into account. You shouldn't let friends sway your decisions. We can always visit you, and you can always visit us. But what do you want? Do you want to go or do you want to stay? Don't think about my feelings, the guy's feelings, the girl's, your father's, or Clark's. Think about yourself, and then you'll find your answer."

I paused, trying to come up with something to say, but I couldn't. Instead, I went over to Nico and silently gave him a hug.

"You've got this, Graham. Think about it, and let me know if you need anymore words of advice. Sweet dreams, buddy."

"I'll let you know once I'm done overthinking. Goodnight."