Chapter Thirteen

Harry felt Fleur's skin rub against his own. His hand slowly caressed her thigh, the feeling was intoxication, and her ministrations were doing no favours to his own carnal desires. He could feel her breath, whispering sweet nothings in his ear, making him shiver in anticipation. Fleur traced kisses on his shoulder, trailing until she finally reached lips. She tasted of peppermint, and cocoa, a weird combination, but nectar to Harry's taste buds. Harry slid his hand higher up her thigh, and he could hear her moan his name in his ear.

"MISTER POTTER!"

Harry immediately got up and was at attention immediately. His bleary eyes catching sight of Professor Gregorovitch and Highmaster Karkaroff, although the Highmaster seemed to be hovering over by the door of his room.

Professor Gregorovitch had a light blush at what he heard his student whispering in his sleep, before shaking himself and grabbing Harry by the shoulder, "There's been an emergency, Mister Potter, and you'll more than likely want to be informed."

"What happened?" Harry whispered in puzzlement, his throat still dry from his sleep, and his eyes barely being kept open.

"You best be dressed, and meet us in the study area."

Harry nodded, and watched both professor and Highmaster leave his room. He shook his head, clearing any cobwebs lingering, before finally getting up. With a quick cleaning spell, and grabbing a set of his Durmstrang robes, he made his way out of his room and into the study area.

With each step, his thoughts ran through the possible reasons as to why he was being called up in the ungodly hours of the morning. Professor Gregorovitch had said something about an emergency, and he immediately thought of one of his friends. It's a possibility, and a cold shiver ran down his spine as to what trouble one of his friends might have gotten themselves into.

As he reached the oval shaped room, he quickly took in the sight of Headmaster Dumbledore standing in between Professor Gregorovitch and his Highmaster. Dumbledore seemed to be deep in thoughts, whispering rather rapidly with his professor, while his Highmaster was sneering at the two.

"Professors," Harry started, awkwardly standing just by the doorway that led to the male's rooms.

Dumbledore looked up, and frowned. His face becoming a shade darker, as he slowly went up to Harry and stood in front of the Potter heir. He looked exactly like James, if not more filled-out, but his eyes were Lily's through and through. Albus placed a hand on Harry's shoulder, and let a lone tear slide down his cheek.

"Harry, I'm sorry," Dumbledore was finally able to choke out, his hand squeezing Harry's shoulder lightly.

Harry was stunned for a moment, not sure what he was supposed to do. The Headmaster's action puzzled him, until it dawned to him that the only person he knew that was in contact with the Headmaster was-

"Sirius! What happened?!"

Professor Gregorovitch stepped up beside the Headmaster, before nodding at his old master, "Mister Black is currently in Saint Mungo's. We're here to take you to him."

"But what happened to him? Is he going to be-"

"Not here, Mister Potter," Professor Gregorovitch shut him down immediately, glancing at the Highmaster for a brief second.

The Highmaster caught the blatant glance, and growled, "I know you don't trust me, Gregorovitch! Just take him and go! You don't need to spit in my face right in front of our student, in the middle of my ship!"

Petyr seemed to want to say something in return, but held himself as Dumbledore patted the man on the shoulder. Dumbledore looked towards Igor and sighed, "Igor, this is not the time or place."