twelve: endings

Peter and MJ drove to school together the next day, and the next, and the next, every day until winter break rolled around. MJ's family had gone without her to somewhere else; presumably Florida, and left her behind, so her and Peter took the blue Corvette she had stolen from her Stepdad and drove down to the beach in New York. Even Aunt May decided to come along for the ride. It was too cold to go in the water, but the hotel was nice and MJ decided that it was the best Christmas she's ever had.

MJ's Stepdad was eventually arrested for allowing minors into clubs, corruption, assault, and all the other illegal things he did, when he came back from his vacation. MJ's mother took their babies and left, telling no one where she went, and no one bothered to follow anyways.

Eastside was reopened under new management, and Peter and MJ always managed to sneak in for a night out. Every night after clubbing they went up to Peter's favorite rooftop to watch the sun rise, MJ tells Peter she loves him, and he tells her the same.

When they're feeling like it, they take trips to the little retro diner that MJ really liked, and they hang out there. Sometimes, they even invite Ned— Who's incredibly supportive of his two friends being together, by the way— And the three of them constantly jam out to the old jukebox that's inside.

Peter doesn't stress over the dangers of being Spider-Man anymore, mostly because he has MJ to talk to it about. And he believes it really helps to have someone he loves, that knows about his alter-ego, to come home to.

MJ is Spider-Man's biggest fan, besides Ned, and her new favorite thing to do is go web-slinging with him—

—Because high up above the city, when everything else looks small, she can reach up and touch the sky, with the boy she loves by her side.

End

thank you so much everyone for reading and supporting this story, i had so much fun writing it and i'm so glad i'm able to share it with all of you!!

i decided to do a mini epilogue thing just to establish what happened to everyone after the story ended :)

follow me if you want to see some of my past or future works and be sure to comment and favorite on this story if you liked it!

<3