Prologue

The Baroque hall was calling me and lucky enough that it was open which is weird. They don't open this hall unless someone is practicing for a big performance but the lights were close but the curtains weren't. 

I walked  towards the stage and imagined that the lights were open. I imagined a spotlight shining on me and hundreds of people sitting inside this hall and waiting for my performance. 

The cheers, the shouts of encore - I miss it all. 

I was surprised when the lights turned on and I was blinded. A jolly music played and I saw a ballerina gracefully made a full split on the air as her entrance. She was like a feather dancing on the wind and as she landed, she smiled at me and danced around me. 

She was being playful. 

It was almost like she's a playful yet sweet fairy whose inviting me to dance with her. I was almost surprised when she extended my left arm and put my right hand on her waist - I was lost at the moment but my instincts acted on its own. 

Her left toes on point and her right legs on the air and folded - looking like a Vanagova? Attitude? I don't really know but I felt guiding her and as I walked around and as we went back to our place she extended her right leg. She then walked one step away from me and did the third position of the ballet. 

I found her - her right knee bent and her right foot bent and spinning; The piroutte moved, a spin in ballet using one foot and  she then  an Echappe which is a slipping movement in ballet wherein the dancer slides both feet out equally into either second or fourth position.

She looked like a bird that is flying freely in the sky. She was mesmerizing and beautiful that I have forgotten my sex. 

The music stopped and I saw her  gracefully bow to the invisible audience then looked at me as if waiting for me to bow and so I did - awkwardly. 

I saw that she's breathing heavily and a glistening drops of water were raising down to her neck. She made it look like ballet was easy that you won't break a sweat but that is far from the truth. 

"Well darling, you have to work hard if you want me to be my girlfriend." My mind came back to reality yet still confuse on what was going on. Girlfriend? What nonsense is she saying? 

"Excuse me?" There was nothing in her smile but innocence and she chuckled. 

She walked towards me and held my hands " Your soft and gentle hands." the her hand shifted and went to my cheeks "Your piercing confused eyes." 

I removed her hands from me and I backed away from her "Listen here. I have a boyfriend and I'm not bisexual or lesbian so-"

"Am I not charming?" Her angelic eyes turned teary and expression was like she's almost going to cry. Oh God! Why is..who is this creature? 

"You a-re mo-more than charming and I'm sure  you'll find someone and that isn't me." I know that girl crush is common now and I did have some friends who got confused over this kind of stuffs but me - never. But she does look like a fairy or a doll.

I was surprised how her expression change as if she looked irritated. The sweet angelic look was gone. She sighed "This kind of sucks or maybe you kind of sucks for choosing the wrong words. Your eyes were saying something when I was dancing." 

There was anger in her eyes and she spoke again "I believed that you even forgotten who you are. Your touch was even different. It was like a man wanting to treasure the woman he was holding." 

"What are you saying?" She's getting on my nerves well just a little bit because it turns out she's no angel. Should I call her vain? 

"You are fated to me and a woman's hunch is no joke." She sounded like a villain from a movie.

"You're crazy." I said as I shook my head and walked away.

"That's not new to me but I warn you. You can't escape fate." I stopped walking as I heard her last sentence. I don't know why but I felt chills ran on my spine.