Chapter 5: Fashion Event

It was the day of the Fashion event and I'd say that they're rocking this event - with the upbeat music and the lights. There's even a cocktail right here and wine. They sort of combined the during and after party. 

"Good luck, Love." Chester said and gave me a peck on the lips since he doesn't want to ruin my lipstick because he had ruined it earlier and had a good scold from the stylist. 

"You're gonna own the stage, tonight." He whispered and then I walked.

I'm not really familiar how this goes but I feel like I'm Rihanna right now where she did a catwalk in the Victoria's Secret fashion show. I gotta own this stage even though I feel like I'm lost. All I could see was the lights and I hear no sounds but I see the audience but there's only one thing that I have to looked at - the camera. 

Once I finished posing from the camera, I heard the audience's clap and I made it back. Chester was there waiting for me and I hugged him.

"That was hot, Love." He whispered and I blushed. 

There were other ladies, too that captivated the audience and after that the after party began. Chester and I were sitting next to each other while drinking some cocktail. 

"You  guys really did a great job turning this venue into a grand-like place." I said and just then a Madam approached us.

"Excuse, are you Mr. Chester Carter?" She asked and I saw Chester's eyes sparkled and I'm guessing that this person in front of me is well known in the Fashion industry.

"Yes, I am pleased to meet you Ms. Luciana Vongavar." He shook her hands in a professional manner and I put my cocktail down. 

"If you shall excuse me." I politely said.

"Oh no, Darling. You should stay. Your walk is one of the memorable walk this night." She talked in such a hearty tone. It makes me comfortable. 

"Is there anything we could help you with?" I asked and I was quite surprise when she held my and Chester's hand. 

"Yes, dearies. I'm from the La Vienne company and currently we're having a project called "Valentine's at Paris" so I want Mr. Chester to design clothes for me and you my dear as the model." She said and both of us were speechless by such invitation. I don't even know what company she's handling. 

"Yes, of course, Ms. Vongavar. We're glad to be part of your project." Chester excitedly said and I smiled at his transparency. 

After the  discussion with Ms. Vongavar. Chester and I hugged each other.

"I'm so happy for you, Love." I exclaimed.

"You're my inspiration." He added and that made me bury my face on his chest. I'm sure the make-up won't stain his shirt. 

"Chester?" A woman called so we let go of our hug and we were surprise to si Mrs. Harvey, Bliss' Mother.

"Aunt Mildred." Chester greeted and hugged Aunt Mildred as a  greeting. 

"How are you?" He asked 

"Dear, it's been a really challenging years so far but I'm grateful that we're back in here." She said. 

"Well you two catch up and I think I'm going to get some cocktail for three." I said and I smiled at Aunt Mildred before going as a hint that I'll won't be back for long. 

She was like a mother that Chester couldn't have so it's not fair if I don't let the two catch up. I know she's the mother of Bliss but it's not fair if I'd think that she'll force Chester to get back with Bliss but I don't think that Bliss would go that far. 

Hopefully.