Chapter 2: Bliss Harvey

The next day, Chester was accompanying me in the school library because this is where I could focus the most. 

Chester doesn't have any class today and I don't have too but I couldn't go anywhere until I finish this script and Chester wanted to be with me so he's chair is behind me so he could lean his head to me because he doesn't want me to get distracted. 

I know he gets bored from time to time but he could entertain himself - without bothering me, of course. My mind is still stuck on what Laura had told me. I don't know what she meant that I know the little details but Chester doesn't. It's not like she knows both of us but it feels like she knows something is up or she's trying to break me and Chester. 

What is more annoying is that I tried calling Laura when she walked away but she didn't budge. She seriously knows how to make people go to her or maybe toy with people? 

"Baby" I whispered because the Golden Rule in the library is to "Observe Silence"

"Hmmm?" 

"Want to go for a snack? We'd been here for 3 hours." I said.

"Sure, anything you want, love." He said and he stood and helped me fixed my things. 

He held my hand as we walked on our way to the canteen. When we got there, I saw a familiar lady standing on the entrance and was calling someone. My heart went fast and I looked at Chester - he saw her. 

But he never stopped and she saw Chester. She smiled at him and was about to call him but he ignored her - He ignored Bliss Harvey, his first love and his ex-girlfriend. 

They loved each other since junior high and broke up in second year college.  She has to go to another country so she has to break-up with Chester. I know the reason sucks but I think she has other issues to fix by that time I was getting emotionally well because of my psychotherapy since my accident had caused me devastation. 

We took a sit in our usual spot "What do you want, Love?" He asked with a smile and I am grateful that he didn't come running to Harvey but at the same time I am confused by his action. I mean I know he had moved on so why not talk to Harvey then? It's not like I am gonna go ballistic.

We had been  dating for 3 years now and that is no joke so I completely trust him. 

"Is there anything bothering you?" He worriedly asked as he sat in front of me and I held his hands. 

"Love, I know you saw Harvey." 

"But baby, you're the one I love." 

"I know so you just can't ignore her. I know you two didn't have any good closure and she's back and I am sure she wanted to apologize." Chester sighed and I could see how bothered he is. 

"I am not ready to talk to her. I love you and I had moved on but.. I just can't face her. Not suddenly." He said and I nodded.

"I'm going to get us something to eat." He said and he kissed me on my forehead before leaving. 

I was surprised when Bliss approached me and I must admit that she grew beautiful. She looks more mature now. 

"Hi" She was a bit shy.

We have a lot of things in common but we never really had a lot of time to hang out because we were both busy back then. Chester did live with her when they both turned to college so they were able to communicate with each other. 

"Long time no see." I greeted back and I don't know what to do since Chester isn't ready to talk to her yet.

"Chester isn't mad or anything. He was just not ready to talk to you yet." I said and I saw her mouth formed an "Oh" shape.