What Are You Going To Do?

Taylor☂

It's hasn't even been a week since Mandy died. I feel awful about it. After Bart found out, MagCon was postponed until next December which was like half a year away.

Right now I was locked in my room watching random shit on Netflix. I couldn't watch tv because pretty much every channel has to do with Mandy's death.

I knew I had to come clean about why I lied. I never had a girlfriend named Melissa that was hit by her moms car and then shot. I had to make it all up.

Ever since that day I've hated myself for what I put Mandy through. I've honestly been a total mess. I've been wearing the same pair of basketball shorts and tshirt, I haven't worn a single bandana and I only come out of my room for food or to go to the bathroom.

I haven't gotten a ton of sleep either. My hair is all over the place and my room is completely trashed.

"Taylor." I heard someone say from the other side of the door.

"What!" I growled back.

"Dude, calm down." I instantly knew it was Matt. I slowly got up and opened the door so he could come in. I plopped back down on my bed and threw a pillow at the wall.

"You look awful." He said while sitting in my desk chair.

"Well no dipshit." I growled back. What is it with me growling all the time?

"Taylor what are we gonna do?"

"I don't know." I replied while rubbing my eyes.

"You have to tell them." He said back to me.

"I know, but it's not easy telling your step mom and your dad about how your the reason your step sister was killed!" I replied while sitting up.

"Well I don't know what else you're going to do."

"What about you, Carter and Gilinsky?"

"They're taking us to the station for questioning tomorrow."

"Sounds fun."

"You'll be there too."

"Why the hell am I going?"

"Wow you're slow." Matt huffed out while looking at the door.

"I don't know what I'm going to do though! I can't just lie and then like a year later they find out I lied! That just means prison for me!"

"Well you're in deeper shit then the rest of us."

"I think I knew that."

"So how are you gonna fix this?"

"I don't know."

"TAYLOR!" I heard my dad yell.

"WHAT!"

"GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!" My eyes widened. Matt and I fought over who got to leave first and I won.

When I made it downstairs I saw a police officer at the door. Oh shit what am I going to do?

_____

Hello my ailayneans! I made that up and that is what I call my followers. Originally it was something else but I have no clue what it was. So yeah this is the first chapter for The Reason. After I finish this book, I may do a prequel but it probably won't be necessary.

Today's Monday and I have school. I hate my new school and I don't want to go there but I don't have a choice. No ones mean to me, I just don't like the school.

I have picture day on Wednesday and that means I have to straighten my hair because if you wear it in a messy bun all the time, it's not going to be straight and keep inundated I'm African American.