Secrets

Brynn♡

When I was thrown onto the floor, Taylor was still aiming the pistol at Luke, while Matt, Carter and Gilinsky were still standing behind him.

Taylor nodded and the three of them grabbed Luke by the arms and walked towards the door. They threw him out and slammed the door shut. Gilinsky threw me over his shoulder and ran. I couldn't see where we were going because I was facing the door.

I felt us going up some stairs while Taylor kept saying hurry. Then the weird part is we went up another set of stairs. We only had one set of stairs going up.

When he'd finally set me down, I was sitting in dimly lit room on a shaggy carpet.

"Where are we?" I asked while trying to sit more comfortably.

"The attic." Taylor replied in a monotonous tone. Then I realized this was my chance to find out why who did what. By now everyone was sitting down and staring at me.

"What?" I hissed. They all pointed to my arm. How in the hell in this dimly lit room, could they see my burn? I mean I could barely see Jack's face and he was sitting right by me!

"It's a burn." I said in a duh tone.

"Okay, so the reason ya'll are here, is because we are going to tell what we've been trying to hide. Who wants to go first?" Taylor said. No one raised their hands, so I did.

"Alright. Well first off my whole life has been a lie. My name is actually Brynn Jameson, I'm seventeen not fifteen, and my 'mom' is actually my aunt. There can someone else go now?" I said while sitting down.

"No, you can tell how you're still alive." Taylor said with a smirk.

"Shut up. Alright so after I 'died' on the balcony, Luke and some other guys came over to me and said if they save me, I have to work for them. I agreed, blah, blah, blah. As for this burn", I said while pointing to my injury," I'd known for a while that I was Brynn, but chose not to tell anyone. Eventually somehow, some idiot, told them and then they burned my arm for lying."

"Thanks Brynn. Okay who's next?" Taylor asked while I sat down. I felt like Hazel when she was at support group. Carter raised his hand and stood up.

"Alright so I made a deal with Luke because my mom was sick and we couldn't find the right medicine to help her. Anyway they said they'd help me, I agreed we know what happened, blah, blah, blah then I was put on a team with Taylor and Matt. Okay I'm done."

"Great. Matt you're up." Taylor said gesturing to Matt. He stood up and took a deep breath.

"Okay. So, one day I was out walking with my girlfriend Leah and these guys came up to us. They grabbed Leah and I told them to let her go. They wouldn't. I told then again to let her go and they said they'd trade me for her. She kept pleading with her eyes for me not to, but I did. They let her go and she ran off while they took me. Then after a while they teamed me up with Carter and Taylor." Matt said with tears brimming in his eyes. I held my arms out and he walked over towards me and I gave him a hug.

He cried softly into my shoulder while Gilinsky stood up.

"Okay, so I actually was traded. So around July, they had trade day and I was traded over." He said quickly and sat back down.

"Taylor?" I said gesturing towards him. He took in a breath and stood up.

"Okay, so when I was fourteen these guys beat me up. When I was trying to walk home, this other group of guys came up to me and said they'd take me to a hospital. In the end I had a dislocated shoulder, cracked rib and sprained ankle. Then they told me that Brynn's mom killed one of their workers. They said I'd have to 'abuse' Brynn because of what her mom did."

"I told them no. They said if I didn't, they'd kill the both of us, so I didn't have a choice. I agreed and then that's where it started." Taylor said and sat back down. All you could hear was everyone breathing and it sounded pretty depressing.

But now the only thing I had in mind was taking Jake, Luke and their whole gang down.

___________

Was up friends? Okay so I'm going to be doing a Q&A for this book, in case you guys have any questions or you're just confused about something in the book. This book is almost over sadly, because I've loved writing this book and The Runaway. Also I know the title for the first book makes no sense, because originally yes, she was supposed to 'runaway' and end up living with Mahogany but we all know that didn't happen.

Also for my solo, it's Someone Like You by Adele and I've already learned half of it in two practices. After I compete it once, I might link it or something so you guys can see it. That'll only be if I can figure out how to get the video here on Wattpad.

Also lastly, I said a long time ago I might be doing a prequel, but since you already know the reason (see what I did there?) there wouldn't be a point in having one if you already knew what happened. But it also means more work for me because then if have to reread the first and second books and I don't feel like a prequel is needed.

One last thing, I'm writing a book called Little Gilinsky but I don't really have a story plot for it so yah!

Stay beautiful Mack nation!